New Slot Announcement EPIC2 Monopoly WMS

Just before I go -

Had a bonus on this yesterday... Got 2 rolls for the board...

The excitement building as it said I won 50x and 100x...

Then at the end the magnificent discovery that I won about 2-3x my overall stake as it was line wins.. utter crap..

Just before I go -

Had a bonus on this yesterday... Got 2 rolls for the board...

The excitement building as it said I won 50x and 100x...

Then at the end the magnificent discovery that I won about 2-3x my overall stake as it was line wins.. utter crap..

Yep! Read the rules, 100x or 500x or even 1400x TIMES 2 LINES STAKE!

Another fake Williams slot from Barcrest (doesn't feel like it's made by Williams in the States, as per Double Buffalo) - no grey out autospin (or even autoplay), unskippable win count up and poor bonus gets a big thumbs down from me. Would like to see a Dunover review though! :thumbsup:

They're launching new slots in HTML5 and that sucks, IMO. Gameplay is very poor both in Double Buffalo Spirit and in Epic Monopoly II. Looking at their road map we have Titanic (Bally released by SGInteractive) and Frozen Inferno. :rolleyes:

double bluff and epic failure, last 2 big releases from wms

hugely disappointed

Netent atleast put out games with atleast some kind of big wins achievable and innovative bonus rounds, mg is obsessed with cloning same slots with different pictures, be it 243 slots or 15 lines or 20/25 they are all new skins to old slots(not always a bad thing), WMS is the one with most diverse graphics but extremely poor slots barring few(RR, Woz RS, Montezuma, bierhaus and few others)

Only other software with good games available are novo but very few reputable sites offer the novo slots in the UK, mind you they can be tight as F***, at energy since my last bonus round i have made 4 deposits(starting balance 30-50 pounds) playing min bet on rumpel wildspins and still not seen a bonus round

i tend to like these kind of slots, but this one was very mean to me. I should avoid in future, but its so hard to stay away..... can you point me to a similar one on videoslots?

i tend to like these kind of slots, but this one was very mean to me. I should avoid in future, but its so hard to stay away..... can you point me to a similar one on videoslots?

kiss, spartacus, zeus1000 and few other wms slots are exactly same with different pictures and slightly variable bonus features

I would like to know the TRTP of this slot.
I've lost around £250 at 50p over just under 2000 spins
I've hit the bonus 10 times including the best which is 20 free spins and not a single one has paid more than x10 bet! :eek:
Even Dead or Alive which gives 99% crappy bonus rounds pays better on free spins than this and you can alwasy get a mega win (never have but I'm told it is possible)
I have the double handicap of playing it at Videolots as well where every game plays like a turd for me give or take.
But this piece of crap really is something else and it seems the few who have posted in this thread have had similar experiences - very dodgy.

I would like to know the TRTP of this slot.
I've lost around £250 at 50p over just under 2000 spins
I've hit the bonus 10 times including the best which is 20 free spins and not a single one has paid more than x10 bet! :eek:
Even Dead or Alive which gives 99% crappy bonus rounds pays better on free spins than this and you can alwasy get a mega win (never have but I'm told it is possible)
I have the double handicap of playing it at Videolots as well where every game plays like a turd for me give or take.
But this piece of crap really is something else and it seems the few who have posted in this thread have had similar experiences - very dodgy.

The TRTP according to videoslots is 96%

ScreenHunter_96 Feb. 14 02.29.jpg

But their actual RTP is currently 97%

ScreenHunter_97 Feb. 14 02.31.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back