English Harbor Tourneys, ever win one?

binshakindown

Dormant Account
Just wondering. I have been playing the free roll tournements for a little over a year and have never won one. I am thinking that I have played nearly every night (95% of them) and have never even been in the top 5. I was even playing back when they offered sometimes two tourneys a day (black jack and slots) or the week long ones, etc.

So I know someone is winning, but I am wondering who.

I never deposit to continue playing the tourney's at English, just like I never deposit to continue playing MGS tourney's. However, I have managed to win 5 or 6 tourney's on MGS and usually only play maybe two a week plus the week long free rolls.

Just like me, a year ago, what happens on you is basically one of my worst experience but i get through with it when i notice that everyday is my loosing day so i prepared to change my place of gaming. Guess what? i think everyday is my lucky day...

Actually won 2 there for a few hundred dollars. I did rebuy in once on the one I won for $500 which was well worth the $2 bucks.

The other one was a no rebuy which also was great, everyone had a fair shot at winning. That one was around $400ish as I remember. Hope you have better luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back