New Slot Announcement EmotiCoins (Microgaming)

gambyx7

Meister Member
30-liner, refreshing and trendy...and has real sticky wilds....paytable should be investigated...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how they have to point out 18+ on these new slots promos, maybe stop aiming them at 9-15 year olds maybe?

After Phantom of the Opera, this is the second where the two giants (Netent + MG) go head to head with similar slots. The EmojiPlanet slot from Netent will be released on 23rd August 2017.

This drivel from Microgaming will certainly not see a penny from me. Low line pays make those sticky wilds pretty useless. Certainly, nothing compared to DoA.

hmm looks another interesting MG slot, but wonders what the pays will be like. probably not big.

Also any launch date yet for it?

Last edited:
This slot is fucking atrocious. You simply dribble your balance away until the feature comes in, which has barely any decent winning potential. The monotony is broken up periodically with randomly-triggered wild overlays, which again pay next to nothing. There's no autoplay button, so you can't even fuck off and do something more interesting like the washing-up while you wait for the bonus to come in. There's nothing new or exciting offered on this game, and the profile is shit.

I would rather join IS than play it again. Fuck off Microgaming, you pack of cunts :mad:

I don't always agree with Dunover's Microgaming reviews but he has it spot on with this crap. It feels, plays and pays like it was made by the work experience boy (who has decided he hates slots).

They better not screw up the Halloween license that's all I'm saying.

I'll be the first one to admit i like it! :p

It's kind of like a softcore version of DOA - feature has less potential of course, but seeing over a hundred features now it does seem to average around 50x stake and up so far.
Fun low variance slot for a quick punt, or a longer session, and could be o.k. for playthrough purposes etc.

Had one session on it where it was the first slot i tried and got a quick succession of Bonuses, each well over 100x tripled my starting balance in around 20 minutes.
It can produce a wild line, and if the wilds land on the optimal positions, or close to it, you can have a few guaranteed wins in the proces of making thew wild line.
With the ideal symbol combinations, i can see it pay 1000x as a max.

My best so far was around 250x, didn't bother to take a screenie, as i've hit better stuff lately :)
Hence, I think you guys are a tad harsh (as usual :p)

The only thing that really starts to annoy me with MG, is the lack of the fckn autoplay....:mad:

This slot is fucking atrocious. You simply dribble your balance away until the feature comes in, which has barely any decent winning potential. The monotony is broken up periodically with randomly-triggered wild overlays, which again pay next to nothing. There's no autoplay button, so you can't even fuck off and do something more interesting like the washing-up while you wait for the bonus to come in. There's nothing new or exciting offered on this game, and the profile is shit.

I would rather join IS than play it again. Fuck off Microgaming, you pack of cunts :mad:

Do not post in this manner. If you don't like something, say it - but having a verbal meltdown in not acceptable. If we expect Microgaming to take this forum seriously, comments like that undermine it. Infraction given.

Do not post in this manner. If you don't like something, say it - but having a verbal meltdown in not acceptable. If we expect Microgaming to take this forum seriously, comments like that undermine it. Infraction given.
Yeah it was a tad harsh I admit. Please accept my apologies; I will remember to word my negative views in a less offensive manner from now on :)

That slot is still bad though. I usually stick with new slots for a couple of weeks as more games played gives you a fuller picture, but the lack of auto-play means I'd have to look at those smiley faces and 'LOL' speech bubbles all the time. I don't think I'd be able to cope :( The most annoying thing is that most other MG slots have auto-play, yet this one doesn't.

This game is...

...UTTER FILTH and decribes greatly MG 's contemporary "slots"...

Game has jackpot (per spin) around 150x! With such low payouts and potential it behaves very, very cruel...

The FS are complete disaster: had 10 so far, only first was OK (around 60x), ALL OTHER BELOW 15x!!!

If you get first wild on 4th or 5th reel, you are doomed....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back