Logo
external image

Elvis would have been 75 Today!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaurieJim
  • id35605
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 703
  • Replies 3
I just saw him last week at one of our local restaurants eating a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.



Laurie, you cannot expect us to pick JUST ONE favorite song of his!!! There is just too many. Last night Elvis was all over the tv, and I switched to something real quick to watch part of it, and my husband said he doesn't like Elvis and never did, can anyone possibly believe this??? NOT like Elvis??? It doesn't make sense......But then again, I think I am the only one on Earth who doesn't like the Beatles.


But if I HAVE to pick just one....this is it.




Seriously though...anything Gospel by him, I don't know what it is about those songs, and I DO NOT like Gospel music, just his for some reason.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw him last week at one of our local restaurants eating a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich.



Laurie, you cannot expect us to pick JUST ONE favorite song of his!!! There is just too many. Last night Elvis was all over the tv, and I switched to something real quick to watch part of it, and my husband said he doesn't like Elvis and never did, can anyone possibly believe this??? NOT like Elvis??? It doesn't make sense......But then again, I think I am the only one on Earth who doesn't like the Beatles.


But if I HAVE to pick just one....this is it.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.



Seriously though...anything Gospel by him, I don't know what it is about those songs, and I DO NOT like Gospel music, just his for some reason.

:lolup:

"I want to keep staring at him, that's all"

"But I'd like to try you on"


:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

He's good....he should be in Vegas!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top