Duplicate Poker - play and BE CHEATED...

poser

Dormant Account
This site is just a joke..

They make it so easy to cheat, DON'T play there, unless you are the cheater !!

Imagine, you just have to have a friend (or 2) in a SitnGo and you can see (telefon) the cards of your opponent...because your friend has the same and most of the time you play 1 on 1 or vs 2 others.

Then, if you are together in SitnGo or Tournament or Quick, you can easily chipdump or slowplay to have the "right" winners...

And they can't really do anything against it. It's not uncommon to see always the same people play together, but with 280 players connected, who WANTS to sort out....

If they only had another withdrawal option than check (costs me 60 $ fee) I would take away my money there as fast as I can.

(This is all mostly to bigger stakes (8$ and up), as in the micros, most people always go all in all time..)

To me, this is the fatal flaw in the concept of skill gaming in general. Collusion and Bots. At least with poker there is an element of luck in the cards that are drawn, but it's still obviously open to abuse and difficult to prove. Most other skill games have no luck element so how do you know what the other people are up to?

The trouble with Duplicate is that someone in another seat at another table can tell you what he was dealt. Someone at your own table in his seat has the exact cards. Not only that but after the first hand it is just a desparate donkfest that doesn't resemble poker at all. I really can't see how this gets by as a skill game as real poker takes exponentially more skill then Duplicate does.

If they only had another withdrawal option than check (costs me 60 $ fee) I would take away my money there as fast as I can.

There is no other way then to cash out by check and it has a $60 fee? That's just a total scam, especially considering the stakes.

I played out the remaining few dollars in my account in no-limit holdem tournaments. Half the field is eliminated after each 10-hand session. Those that have played these tourneys are familiar with the 'seat rank' concept.

Last night my mission was to figure out how table comparisons work. So I experimented with normal betting and with really stupid betting and guess what? For example, on the last hand of round two I was dealt 9, 2 offsuit and I bet max on the turn and river even though the flop was A, A, K. I lost half my chips that hand but moved up seating rank from 5/5 to 2/5 because the hand was 1/5!! WTH? And I advanced to the next round (with carryover chips) over players at my table with twice the stack.

I also saw many players sitout all but one hand per session and still advance to the next round. This site is EEF'ed up IMO. Legal or not its BS.

If I still had not money in there, I wouldn't play there anymore.

But how to cash out? A $$ check to germany will cost me 50 to 80 $ fee at my bank, lol.

ONLY Option !!

If I still had not money in there, I wouldn't play there anymore.

But how to cash out? A $$ check to germany will cost me 50 to 80 $ fee at my bank, lol.

ONLY Option !!

I'm curious why a poker room that claims to be legal has these processing issues. You would think if they were really considered a skill game they would get an exception from Paypal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back