Dumb Spammer - BingoSky

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Geeze...Father's Day?

500% Bonus? Maximum $300 Deposit? $1500 worth of bonuses on 1st deposit? No terms for this promotion? wtf...Is this part of the Virtual group??? :D

On 8/30/07, BingoSKY Customer Care <mail@thebingomailer.com> wrote:

500% on Your First Deposit

Happy Father's Day Weekend $20 Free Trial Bonus Special
Receive a $20.00 Trial Bonus to experience 1st Class online Bingo first hand. No Deposit required. Simply register a free account and you will automatically receive a $20.00 Bonus to try our site.

Happy Father's Day Weekend 500% First Deposit Bonus Special
After enjoying your Free Trial experience, fund $25 or more and receive an additional 500% bonus on your very First Deposit.*

*Offer valid August 30th – September 9th on your first deposit ONLY. Compound purchases will not be entitled to the bonus. All other transaction amounts will receive the regular daily funding bonus. The additional 10% bonus usually awarded at 10am and 10pm will not be valid for the duration of this promotion.

Experience 1st Class Online Bingo Now

You received this newsletter as part of your membership to BingoSKY.com or an affiliated site. To leave our mailing list, please visit the un-subscribe page

To ensure you are unsubscribed you must use the above link. Only send a blank e-mail to mail@bingosky.com if the automated removal-link does not work for you. Please note, if you have unsubscribed in the past through the e-mail link, you will be required to unsubscribe through the automated removal link.

Geeze...Father's Day?

500% Bonus? Maximum $300 Deposit? $1500 worth of bonuses on 1st deposit? No terms for this promotion? wtf...Is this part of the Virtual group??? :D

I received an email earlier for a free $20 to try out their site.
Being bored to death I decided to give it a try. Only game you can play on the free $20 is in the trial room IF you can get in.
Keep getting *cannot connect please try again later*
Went to live support, waited 40 plus minutes for someone to answer and they said it was extremely busy tonight *cough*
I wasn't going to waste my time waiting around there anymore. Can't cash out if you win off the free $20 anyway.
If the email says the free 20 is to try out their game site, then you should be able to try out the games, NOT just the bingo game in the trial room!

My 1st post ::oops:
I've played at Bingosky since they were in beta. I must say...it does get boring at times, as the chat games are not the best, but, they have absolutely no wagering requirements.... a rarity in todays world. They also have no "bots"...another rarity. Their bonus system just changed this week, not the best, but still with no wagering requirements, you can't beat it. I think they are offering 500% bonus on 1st time depositors. As for their "trial" room, I don't know about it..have heard tho. I did see some new people on tryouts this week in the regular rooms, so maybe they have changed it. They have new software this week, I personally don't like it, but..hey...gotta have my fix so will have to get used to it.
On another note..I wonder if anyone else can help me...
I've played at Royal Vegas and Riverbelle for a few years..not a big player, but only play video poker. I had a nice cashout in March, and since then it seems nothing is paying out. Is it just my timing, or has MG changed?

My 1st post ::oops:
I've played at Bingosky since they were in beta. I must say...it does get boring at times, as the chat games are not the best, but, they have absolutely no wagering requirements.... a rarity in todays world. They also have no "bots"...another rarity. Their bonus system just changed this week, not the best, but still with no wagering requirements, you can't beat it. I think they are offering 500% bonus on 1st time depositors. As for their "trial" room, I don't know about it..have heard tho. I did see some new people on tryouts this week in the regular rooms, so maybe they have changed it. They have new software this week, I personally don't like it, but..hey...gotta have my fix so will have to get used to it.
On another note..I wonder if anyone else can help me...
I've played at Royal Vegas and Riverbelle for a few years..not a big player, but only play video poker. I had a nice cashout in March, and since then it seems nothing is paying out. Is it just my timing, or has MG changed?

Let's see. 500% bonus on first deposit, with no WR?

What's the chances of actually getting paid? 999999999999999999:1? Think about it....if they were running a fair game, they'd never stay in business with this type of bonus.

I'd rather go play the lottery :)

Got paid by Bingo Sky without any hassle.
What makes it better is that I won that money with a no deposit bonus.
It seems they've changed their rules since...I guess the play for free, win real money was too expensive deal for them :D
This was about a year ago or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back