Dry weeks

Marie2473

Dormant account
Well for a few weeks now I have not managed to hit a thing, no matter what I do. i have mostly played at Rival since i really like their slots, however I have also played both RTG and MG
The thing is, even when i do hit a feauture I only get the minimun, for whatever I play. I actually managed to get ZERO on both scary rich, scary rich to and the "chef game" when hitting the feauture.
so what is happening... Atleast before i got to play some - with or without a bonus, now they just seem to eat my money without even chewing first..

Well, just needed to vent!!!

welcome

Well for a few weeks now I have not managed to hit a thing, no matter what I do. i have mostly played at Rival since i really like their slots, however I have also played both RTG and MG
The thing is, even when i do hit a feauture I only get the minimun, for whatever I play. I actually managed to get ZERO on both scary rich, scary rich to and the "chef game" when hitting the feauture.
so what is happening... Atleast before i got to play some - with or without a bonus, now they just seem to eat my money without even chewing first..

Well, just needed to vent!!!

To the future of online gambling..now that the usa has dropped off the map its gonna be tak etake take from the rest of the world....

Has anyone noticed

That the bonus rounds at Rival now slow down and seem quite controlled & not so random? Not sure I like that! :confused:

you are not along - deposited every day for two weeks and nADA from MG or Rival - thought was me on dry very dry streak - I need to quit playing for awhile - just giving my money - GL

Once in a while, it's good to be the exception. I have been extremely lucky at slotocash and irishluck the last few weeks. In my experience (i usually just play scary rich 2), if you don't hit that lucky bonus, it's pretty hard. On the other hand, that one hit makes a huge diifference in how long you can play on a deposit and how much you end up cashing out.

I've found scary rich 2 to be much more fun than the original. Though some people disagree, i think the bonuses are extremely important in terms of letting you play for a while with larger bets. When i do get a good hit (and i've gotten plenty), even high wr seem to be fairly easy to tackle if you play more of the low variance games after the big hit.

Since i started playing again, i am up because of my cashouts at sloto and irishluck which is an unexpected plus in addition to all the play time i have gotten.

I do hope everyone's luck here changes! (and hope mine stays the same!):D
And if you're thinking of taking a break, i can only say that it will only be beneficial whether or not you decide to play again in the future.

Have a great weekend everyone!

That the bonus rounds at Rival now slow down and seem quite controlled & not so random? Not sure I like that! :confused:

When i first noticed that, i thought it was a serious gllitch. But funny enough, later on, i actually started to prefer it as it "extended" the fun part for me. It also allowed me to catch screenshots on those occasions where i wanted one.

At this point, i still am not sure if it is a glitch or purposeful?

Also, anyone else notice that scary rich is now "scarier rich?" i didn't notice anything different on the paytable....?

When i first noticed that, i thought it was a serious gllitch. But funny enough, later on, i actually started to prefer it as it "extended" the fun part for me. It also allowed me to catch screenshots on those occasions where i wanted one.

At this point, i still am not sure if it is a glitch or purposeful?

Also, anyone else notice that scary rich is now "scarier rich?" i didn't notice anything different on the paytable....?

Yea, I noticed that too Hippo and went and looked at the paytable but nothing had changed there so I chalked it up to the fact that they had maybe made it scarier by tightening up the number of bonus rounds that I received and damn if I was not correct !! :D

Yea, I noticed that too Hippo and went and looked at the paytable but nothing had changed there so I chalked it up to the fact that they had maybe made it scarier by tightening up the number of bonus rounds that I received and damn if I was not correct !! :D

LOL! My wife thought the same thing! She told me that she didn't notice any differences except that she has been doing worse on it. I have converted her to scary rich 2 and i don't know why, but she really likes the turkey game.

LOL! My wife thought the same thing! She told me that she didn't notice any differences except that she has been doing worse on it. I have converted her to scary rich 2 and i don't know why, but she really likes the turkey game.

LOL, yea that's my wifes favorite game too. :lolup:

Ironically, maybe a solution to the economy is maybe to re-instate online gambling in USA. Simply put, maybe more people are borrowing in the banned states because there is no money to be won now gambling is banned there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back