Dragon Kingdom and 3 Genie Wishes

cheetahwind

So first of all, let me start off with I initially sort of game to like these games somewhat. Mainly because of there low but frequent pay backs. The big win sequence seemed to easily trigger, which I hate to say was mildly annoying. Personally to me I don't want to see a big win sequence until I at least hit a 25 times or better my bet. These little 8 to 10 times my bet triggering the bells and whistles was like oh my.

Both games seem to have some rather decent pay potential but nothing huge.

I tried these at Bit Starz.net to see what I thought of them. Which honestly was a decent choice, but here's where I started to wonder who this new manufacturer was. I saw the game Diablo, which sounded familiar to Top Game. Even a few of the other titles looked vaguely familiar as well. Sure enough with a little scouting out this site and a few others. I came to the conclusion that Top Game was now Pragmatic Play.

So while I see there still in the blunderings section, are these guys since the name change ok to play, or are the slots just as crooked as before? I do like the graphics on the slots, which they have really cleaned up there look majorly since there original Top Game days. Plus I really wish these slots paid a bit more than they do.

So I suppose that to me leaves the huge question, play on or avoid these slots at all costs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back