Dragon fall question

Sasukdcf

PABnorogue
MM
Hi guys

bit of a random one here!
I know it’s taken a battering but I did quite like this slot

it seemed far easier to trigger ( albeit normally a poor feature )

and the fact as soon as the eyes come together you are bolloxed was a wierd choice of design as in jamming jars that’s what you want but hey!!
Anyway I did hit one big win on it ( £1600)

so I had to like it more than others !!
Anyway

can someone possibly confirm to me that it’s not broken !
Has anyone had a feature on it recently ( even if a poor one !!)

it’s normally a game I play when I have won and I am willing to punt a bit suspecting I will lose it all....

Well that’s gone to another level and if I had to quantify it I would guess I have gone 5000 spins plus without a feature whereas initially the feature seemed way easier to trigger than jars .....

I had a nice little cash our earlier in the week and decided to leave £400 in and make sure I hit a feature by playing 60p stakes....

I have deposited twice since then and still no feature and that’s not including sessions in between.... I have played this every day and I record all my features and the last one I hit was Xmas eve ! Happy Xmas !!!!!
Just want to be assured it’s not broke !!!

I like this one myself and I. Recon there's a huge win hiding somewhere in it lol its in my books atleast an 80-90% clone of jamming jars not. 100% certain yet if it's rigged up like jamming as we all know now. That each spin is already one of a list. Of planned spins and not random I played it resently asn it's gone a tad. Tricky on bonusing but out of 500 spins I managed 4 and broke about even its always quit. Enear a. Bit hit. And never quite gets there it does give plenty of 4 eyes ah uh is handy but I sit in hope. Of. A big win its got. To. Have one lol so no its. Or. Broken its just a tricky nugget on occasions

If i recall correctly ive never gone more than 200 spins on Carnival Queen without landing a bonus (Albeit 9 of 10 are typical TK bonuses with more £ usually from base game hits). My friend claims he did 900 spins one night on CQ and didnt see one.

I am sure even the most regular of bonus payers can do this. Jammin Jars is more than capable of going many a spin without producing a bonus and i dare to say Dragon Fall is the same.

I would wonder if you have just been unlucky or fallen into the average game run/rtp now the slot is not as new.

Either way, i dont think the game is broke. Its just doing what its designed to do.

Fuck me this slot is viscous, I know it’s Jammin Jars but with a bigger potential, but it’s just dead day after day.

I’ve had one bonus on this since release and that was 8x, usually give it 200 spins and lose 50-100x bet quite easily and I’ve never left in profit.

I’m kind of against feature buys as I know how easy it can get out of hand.
But this slot is set up to force you into it like most BP slots that have the option.
You defo need it on this slot.

UK players must be losing a shit load chasing bonuses without the option of the feature buy on slots now.

Exactly. We're led to believe the UKGC & co purged Feature Buys for little ol' Joe Gambler because they want to be seen to enforce Responsible Gambling measures.

For all we know they're aware of the volatility of today's games and are set to generate the industry more money by allowing players to 'chase' hopelessly unattainable bonuses

I’m kind of against feature buys as I know how easy it can get out of hand.
UK players must be losing a shit load chasing bonuses without the option of the feature buy on slots now.

Well there's a contradiction and a half lol Do you not think people were losing shit loads buying the features? My mate lost 15k in an afternoon once on them, sure countless others were too.

As a UK player I can say that for me overall the feature buy ban hasn't really made a difference either way to losses, but has increased play time as such.

Yes its annoying that I cant just buy a feature when I want a quick hit and run play, but now I wont do a whole sessions bankroll on 10 feature buys lasting 10 mins on chilli etc, so for me, like all gambling it has been a case of swings and roundabouts, some advantages and some disadvantages.

IMO Feature buys changed the mindset of players, so now they banned for UK it has just forced the mindset back to what it was before.......

Feature buys seemed more volatile than a “natural” bonus to me. I played Chilli on BTG’s free server and the features barely made back the buy-in on most occasions.

Well there's a contradiction and a half lol Do you not think people were losing shit loads buying the features? My mate lost 15k in an afternoon once on them, sure countless others were too.

As a UK player I can say that for me overall the feature buy ban hasn't really made a difference either way to losses, but has increased play time as such.

Yes its annoying that I cant just buy a feature when I want a quick hit and run play, but now I wont do a whole sessions bankroll on 10 feature buys lasting 10 mins on chilli etc, so for me, like all gambling it has been a case of swings and roundabouts, some advantages and some disadvantages.

IMO Feature buys changed the mindset of players, so now they banned for UK it has just forced the mindset back to what it was before.......

Yes I do support the ban on feature buys, and yes I mentioned I know only too well, spending a few hundred on them in half an hour.

The problem is with the slot suppliers. Now slots are being designed where bonuses trigger in the thousands.

Long term the players who used feature buys sensibly are now chasing that elusive bonus and it’s very easy to lose 500x bet or even more and still not trigger one.

Its not totally the slot providers fault either, NETENT used to get slated because their slots were considered low to mid variance Egg timer slots, so along comes some that focus on HV slots and people are moaning about them as well.??

And for the record Im pretty sure there is no slot ever designed that has an average hit rate for the feature of more than 1000 spins. ( excluding progressives etc, im talking normal features )

Bottom line is there is generally only about 3 categories any slot player will fit into, its certainly not one slot fits all. Most players will tolerate one or two of them, but rarely all three, eg HV mid variance low to mid etc.

You as a player have to find the type / ones you like and go from there. Any slot that has a few hundred ave feature hit will be able to go over 1000 spins without a bonus its just typical variance, when you increase that to 460 eg bonanza then 2 or more thousand isn't that uncommon at all.

Even games with a good feature frequency of 100 spins or less can still go a few hundred and those are never going to pay over well when you do hit one due to frequency.

RTP is a fine balancing act of base game vs feature frequency and ave feature value, a lot of players over or underestimate a slots true profile on the games they play.

Yes this slot is a very HV and tbh it just behaves like one, Im not really sure how else you would expect it to play really.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back