Donald Trump wants to buy Greenland

Seem to remember another Island a millionaire had not long ago, used for nefarious things...… must have given that sicko some ideas for life after presidency and jail time. Don't usually fray into politics, but the man is incompetent and unscrupulous to the point it makes you wonder if money CAN buy anything!

Seem to remember another Island a millionaire had not long ago, used for nefarious things...… must have given that sicko some ideas for life after presidency and jail time. Don't usually fray into politics, but the man is incompetent and unscrupulous to the point it makes you wonder if money CAN buy anything!

There are some things. ;)

I hear Bojo is his silent partner and they are going to turn it into an island playground. A bit like Fantasy Island for fat cats - @Kroffe can you do something with this? I dont even know if i have photoshop, think it might be in a cloud floating off somewhere maybe....

FantasyIsland.jpeg

I hear Bojo is his silent partner and they are going to turn it into an island playground. A bit like Fantasy Island for fat cats - @Kroffe can you do something with this? I dont even know if i have photoshop, think it might be in a cloud floating off somewhere maybe....

View attachment 112855

Paint3d has everything you will ever need. ;)
Atleast it has the copy&paste function, wich is all i ever use.

But its not easy doing what i do. I have my whole life actively avoided anything that could have improved my artskills.
All to reach the level of non-excellence i am at today.
It may sound easy, but it was not always smooth sailing.

Teacher: Why dont you sit down and paint for a while with the other kids Kroffe
Kroffe: No thanks, you see when i grow up, i want to be really really shit at everything art-related.
Teacher: Aha, thats dumb. You can go practice writing your name instead i guess.
Kroffe: No way Jose. That would increase my skills with a pen, and is unacceptable.

And so i have lived my life without ever learning how to write with a pencil.
I learned reading thru books, but only those without pictures, as pictures are more or less art.
Friends were to colorful and expressive to be around, so i was alone.
I had a pet rock for a while, but my dad spilled some paint on him, and i had to put him down. (pet rock not dad)

Was it all worth it?

approvalnod.gif

Trump is not allowed in Sexland. He will have to go back to the shithole country he came from. Moahaha

@paul7388
I wish you would stop trying to sabotage my imaginary t-shirt company.
Sure, the t-shirts may be imaginary, but my feelings paul, my feelings are real.

View attachment 112846
ahh that is such a sad gif, poor little kid

Donald Trump confirms he is interested in purchasing the country

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

And as if by magic, the news about the shootings are overshadowed by this.
I dont like Trump, but i got to admit he knows how to play the media.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back