Does this mean Google will " own" parts of Toronto?

bebo67

RIP Bebo
I find this kind of creepy for a couple of reasons.
1) Toronto, Lakeshore area is being swallowed up by highrises. You literally can see in peoples apartments when your on the highway. It looks like something out of a Sci-fi movie.
2) Its Google. Enough said.
Thoughts?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I know right. Lol I will see if I can find pictures that show exactly what Torontos Lakeshore look like. And all these new high rises are a metallic green.
There are some big projects going on down there, I was in town last week and visited some of them, a couple of them I have my products on, there are so many projects slated for that area in general, even learned the hard way about the rush hour law, I was 15 minutes late out of a meeting, was parked on Adelaide and Church, came at at 3:45, my rental was towed at 3:38......

There are some big projects going on down there, I was in town last week and visited some of them, a couple of them I have my products on, there are so many projects slated for that area in general, even learned the hard way about the rush hour law, I was 15 minutes late out of a meeting, was parked on Adelaide and Church, came at at 3:45, my rental was towed at 3:38......
Im surprised you found parking. I love Toronto so much. My beloved Wards Island better not be touched! I also go to the Beaches Jazz Fest every year. I missed the last two years from being sick. I just don't like the fact that Googles name is attached.

Also if you want a better experience. You can park for free in Oakville and take the GO Train right to downtown. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back