Do Inetbet choose to answer Email when they feel like it?

MisterBJ

Account suspended until further notice - please co
I only use Inetbet web mailer to send emails. Sometimes they answer and sometimes they don't. When I ask about depositing they answer. When I asked about my cashback or table bonuses. I get no answer. I've even sent the same questions several times and no reply. But every single time I ask about a slot deposit match bonus. My inquiry is answered in a few mins.

I only use Inetbet web mailer to send emails. Sometimes they answer and sometimes they don't. When I ask about depositing they answer. When I asked about my cashback or table bonuses. I get no answer. I've even sent the same questions several times and no reply. But every single time I ask about a slot deposit match bonus. My inquiry is answered in a few mins.

So, your implying that iNetBet replies lightening fast to emails pertaining to taking your
money tied together with slot bonuses and moves slower than molasses to emails that are pertaining
to your money tied together with table game bonuses? :confused:

It could be that your mind is playing tricks on you, or maybe they're just busy handling other emails
and the email you sent pertaining to table game bonuses and cashback chips had 10-25 more emails in
front of it waiting in queue.

Be patient young Padawan ;)

I can only speak for myself.
The few times I have had the need to contact them, they have always answeden within the hour. I have had questions about both depositing and withdrawing.

It's also possible that questions about stuff like deposit bonuses can be answered by front line goons where other inquiries need to be bumped to someone with more authority who may not be available as much...? I don't know, I'm just speculating.

It very rare that I don't get a response from them within an hour or so- I know sometimes others have had issues but I think its just volumes and occasionally server issues- perhaps becasue I am in Aus my nightime is the USA and UK's daytime so there is less players on line and less queries but I certainly don't think they pick and choose who to answer.

BTW speaking of speed I had a WD processed tonight in under 10mins- now that is fast.WTG INB

I totally agree with MisterBJ, they only answer if they are getting something out of it, if it's something you want off them you may as well just shout it out for all the good it does.

I don't have trouble getting answers to my emails. Once in a while if it takes longer than an hour I resend the email thinking it may have been overlooked or it never made it there.

I don't ever get nasty with them in my emails so I don't know if that has something to do with it. I have seen where people have been so rude and then want their questions answered. If I received an email like that I just might lose it too. lol

I am always courteous when emailing them and I am treated the same way by them.

Good luck!

Michelle

It very rare that I don't get a response from them within an hour or so- I know sometimes others have had issues but I think its just volumes and occasionally server issues- perhaps becasue I am in Aus my nightime is the USA and UK's daytime so there is less players on line and less queries but I certainly don't think they pick and choose who to answer.

BTW speaking of speed I had a WD processed tonight in under 10mins- now that is fast.WTG INB

Yes, but they don't have live chat :rolleyes:

Thought I'd save the inetbet haters the trouble.

I'd rather be paid in 10 mins than have live chat any day.

The only time I had issues with inb was when my isp was blocking them. Changed email and it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back