Do Hot modes still exist on Terminator 2 and Happy Holidays?

Rapid_Reaper

Newbie member
Since i can't get a reply from Microgaming i'd thought i'd try here.

My last Hot mode was over 2 years ago and i've had about 500 normal bonuses since then so i can't help but think maybe they've been removed on the sly. Also there's no recent vids on Youtube, they dried up over a year ago which is odd.

Has anyone here had one lately?

Had it last year at HH, little over 300x. It was Flash version. I had around 100 (regular) bonuses. Few times I tried to catch it with longrolling. No luck. If you are quick spinning it, it is the road to bust.

i noticed a post on a different forum a couple of days back mention no names:oops: the guy had 2 terminator hot modes on the trot

Since i can't get a reply from Microgaming i'd thought i'd try here.

My last Hot mode was over 2 years ago and i've had about 500 normal bonuses since then so i can't help but think maybe they've been removed on the sly. Also there's no recent vids on Youtube, they dried up over a year ago which is odd.

Has anyone here had one lately?
Yes there is hot mode, i hit the last week, was almost 400x. ( I like the old version the spins are slow than the new version)

I hit two on Happy Holidays in December on the HTML5 Version, so they definitely still exist. Didn't even notice them though till saw the sides freeze up, used to notice the music change upon bonus loading, not sure if it's still the same. Had one on mobile and one on my desktop and didn't hear the 'lovely' bells either time.

Would like to see one on the new HTML5 Terminator2, to see how if its the same.

Had terminator hot mode once on minimum bet, was expecting it to go crazy...

was about 300x if memory serves correct.

think I lost the winnings on that turkey netent game, was ages ago.

Got my annual Christmas Season Hot Mode (a tradition of mine for the last four years) on Happy Holidays, always seems to drop in the Christmas season. Just a shame it was on 30p and it's the worst one of the eleven I've had, guess it's better to get a crap one on min stake.

I had a decent one last month on £1.80 but couldn't count that as the Christmas one in November, despite the missus insisting it was time to put the tree up.

Got my Annual Christmas Season Hot Mode before Xmas again.

Seems to pay worse every year, or worse the lower the stake

Bonuses​
X-Win​
Stake​
155​
468​
£1.20​
39​
568​
£1.20​
199​
1342​
£1.20​
109​
625​
£1.20​
23​
465​
£1.20​
48​
668​
£1.20​
145​
356​
£1.20​
207​
897​
90p​
19​
305​
30p​
78​
815​
£1.80​
99​
309​
30p​
137​
263​
60p​
104.833333333333​
590.083333333333​
Average​

What a lovely annual Christmas tradition. Despite hammering the game on 60p this year, no hot mode (or freeze mode..) was obtained. Bah humbug Microgaming!

I read somewhere its meant to be every 73ish bonuses on average, my average is every 104 bonuses so can normally build on lower stakes towards that, but have noticed the lower stake bonuses have paid much less x wise, probably coincidence but also experienced the same on T2 a 30p bonus paid 221x

they do still exist of course just really hard to come by.

one thing I have noticed though, Terminator 2 exists in a reduced RTP version now. Happy holidays is still 96% everywhere (as far as I have seen) so check your RTPs before playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back