deal or no deal perfect play

nutnut

Meister of Infractions
Ok can someone smarter than me explain this slot. I have played it randomly numerous times and have no clue what to do during bonus?

several times unlocked loads of features and carried on expecting to bust but keep what you won but every time it gives me zero.

what exactly is perfect play cause ive no clue how to cash out on this slot. i swear you need a masters degree to understand the bonus features.

Been waiting for some sort of mention on this game, considered asking the trancester in the AMA thread his views.
Had a feeling it wasnt jus a coincidence that skyV picked this game, along with the very low rtp jackpot king games, to also award free spins on from the daily free promotion spin thing (tbh ive personally had better results from the daily bingo prizeburst thing)

Sais optimal stratergy is to play feature to the end iirc? Wasnt sure if that meant the dond feature or the lapping board type feature. Not that it matters, from 30 or so free spins awarded on seperate occasions in batches of 5 from the skyV daily promo, was never really going to experience the feature board. Did roll in 30p once though!

Yep. Supposedly the optimal strategy according to the rules page is to play out until cash out and to play to open the box on the deal or no deal feature. Of course it does “bust” surprisingly often even from some very good feature points. It also shares the, I’m not going to add any more money/feature with similar AWPs, or at least seems to.

Not a great fan but actually like that there is something a little different, and not entirely un-fun, out there. Beats another megaways slot in any case.

It is a bit like fruit machine NutNut. When you are playing it you can collect whatever feature you are on, collect cash or cashpot at any time.

Or you can keep moving round the board till you either get cashout or bigmoney.

The cashout does not mean you can collect what you want tho. It just means end of game. It then Randomly awards you a feature ,cash or deal or no deal bonus or it hits lose. Most times it hits lose but ive had it land on deal or no deal a few times and random cash amounts.

Did you notice that you only ever enter bonus round if the dice lands on a number 6?
(Other than when you hit ‘win spin’ On a bonus)....

To collect a feature/cash/cash pot use the buttons near the ‘spin’ one. Most features are poop until you get to ‘big red’

Ok can someone smarter than me explain this slot. I have played it randomly numerous times and have no clue what to do during bonus?

several times unlocked loads of features and carried on expecting to bust but keep what you won but every time it gives me zero.

what exactly is perfect play cause ive no clue how to cash out on this slot. i swear you need a masters degree to understand the bonus features.
What site is this on mate?

Having played this a bit more I have serious misgivings about this slot. If we are to accept that this is a random slot and each spin is independent then there is some serious information missing from this surely.

It states that the best strategy to get the 96.5% odd RTP is to play feature to cash-out and reject all DonD offers. My issue is that the slot often does lose on the feature. Cashout often "busts". I have played nearly £100 @ 50p and lost on the feature 5 times in a row. Biggest win on the reels has been 6x. So if I just wimp out and collect the 50p-£1.50 cash offer when first entering the feature what TRTP am I actually getting? 95%, 90%, 75%, 50%? There is no indication at all. Surely this is pretty important when you are dealing with losing the feature entirely. More so when you consider it is widely agreed that the TRTP is taken over millions of spins.

I know people may point to BTG games with gambles but at least these have ceilings/safe points where you will get a bonus which even low down can pay big. This could lose and lose with the safety being to take a couple of quid.

Happy for someone to explain this one to me because I'd say it is very possible to never hit the TRTP but more importantly have no idea what return the thing is likely to give you over the long term.

Should also point out that it does share a "feature" of your pub AWPs in that it pretty much always removes the Big Money box when you do play DonD in the first round of picks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back