Logo
external image

DDos attack?

  • Thread starter Thread starter weesie
  • id98630
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3084
  • Replies 15
I have 4 sites I play and they are all down. I looked at a website about DDos attacks and it looked like massive outages but not sure what I'm looking at. Does anyone know what's going on?? This has been going on since last night, about 7:00 pm CST my time. Only in the states?


 
Oh, you can get in, but real play is down again, or it was a little bit ago. Been off & on. You're not logged in in this photo
I see, i do have an account but its been so long since i used it i dont remember the login info.
But i tried to open slots in free play just now and that didnt work so like you say something is wrong.
Perhaps the 3Dice rep can enlighten us. =)

@3Dice
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top