Question Dazzle Me (Netent) FS how do they work?

lotusch

A little mix of Dutch and Irish
Hey guys,

A quick question about dazzle me from Netent.
Had not played it a lot before but decided to give it a good bash last night as I was well up on my deposit.
Didn't end very good although I still cashed out with a nice €300.00 profit,could have been 500 tho. :rolleyes:

Dazzle me wallet decided to play shite on me and got in 200 Euro worth of spins & all the winning from those like 4 times the FS and the best pay was like 12x stake!!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:
If the 4 reels go turn it never seems to connect them so it is a lost turn really?
If 2 reels turn you might be lucky and get 3 lines connected,never 4 or 5 and ALWAYS gems,not bells or sevens,well I never seen them.

So ended up believing this is a pretty frustrating machine.

After 20 spins in I got the wild feature and it gave me reels 1,3,4 wild with some green gems on reel 2 and bells on 5 so that gave me my biggest hit of the whole evening of 24x stake I believe it was.

Anyone had ever something nice on the slot on how do those interconnecting reels work in the FS as I ended up twice with 0 wins on FS! :confused:

Hey guys,

A quick question about dazzle me from Netent.
Had not played it a lot before but decided to give it a good bash last night as I was well up on my deposit.
Didn't end very good although I still cashed out with a nice €300.00 profit,could have been 500 tho. :rolleyes:

Dazzle me wallet decided to play shite on me and got in 200 Euro worth of spins & all the winning from those like 4 times the FS and the best pay was like 12x stake!!!! :eek2::eek2::eek2::eek2:
If the 4 reels go turn it never seems to connect them so it is a lost turn really?
If 2 reels turn you might be lucky and get 3 lines connected,never 4 or 5 and ALWAYS gems,not bells or sevens,well I never seen them.

So ended up believing this is a pretty frustrating machine.

After 20 spins in I got the wild feature and it gave me reels 1,3,4 wild with some green gems on reel 2 and bells on 5 so that gave me my biggest hit of the whole evening of 24x stake I believe it was.

Anyone had ever something nice on the slot on how do those interconnecting reels work in the FS as I ended up twice with 0 wins on FS! :confused:

The only difference with the free spins is you have the wild reels feature more frequently than in the base game. All 5 reels can turn wild but AFIK the game cannot payout more than £120 in one spin might be less than that. The base game is dross but the wilds feature and wild reels free spins means it can payout fairly decent. I generally avoid it though..

It can pay some. This is from August and are the only time I've played the game.

Attachments

• Dazzle.jpg
    Dazzle.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 171
...and it was just a normal spin with those extra wilds. No free spins.
Otherwise it wouldn't have been so special that I would have saved it.

So I guess it can pay a lot if it want to, like any game :)

Ive done pretty well on this slot and when on a bonus found it decent to chew through some WR - but rare take bonuses so dont need it for that.
Found FS can be a bitch to trigger but it can pay decent. Better than the awful neon staxx god knows how anyone ever plays that slot.

But this one was a average half decent release from Netent - even though they have released allot of crap the past 12 months.

This slot is pretty good..the FS can give damn good sometimes. I once got almost all 7s, think i missed only 3-4 symbols, I won ×450 :)
Base game can also pay.

I read the thread and can you really get the Dazzle me feature inside off free games? If so it's rare right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back