Danish TV skill games deal signed

jetset

RIP Brian
JADESTONE TV2 DEAL COMPLETED

Swedish skill games for Danish television

A deal negotiated some weeks ago (see previous InfoPowa report) has been sealed this week between the Swedish skill gaming firm Jadestone and Danish television network TV2. The partnership will see the game developer bringing TV2 into its GamArena skill gaming network and providing it with an Internet version of the popular football game Championship Manager Online under license from UK publisher Eidos.

Jadestone's business development director Tobias Nissen commented: TV2 has created an impressive gaming business and is today the market leader in Denmark. Our joint plan is to integrate our products into the existing TV2 gaming community in a seamless way that I think will please the existing players. With all the marketing channels available, I think our games will attract a whole new audience to TV2."

TV2 spokesman Rune Schdt Nielsen said: We want to deliver new and exciting gaming content to our customers and Jadestone really stands out in the market place with a spectacular portfolio of multiplayer games. I am very happy to enter into this long-term partnership and look forward to joint success.

GamArena is a successful European skill game network with multiple partners in 20 languages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back