Daily Slot Challenge Roadshow

Jono777

Ueber Meister
CAG
mm1
mm4
Was there is a slight clue on the pie gamble? Corals had a game called Power of Olympus, it was £100 with a pre-stake pie gamble wheel.

Yes on the older version.

The mega spins wheel would be showing 3/4 (or more) in yellow (win) and offering 20-24 Mega Spins (for gambling a decent win, say £80 or higher)

This was a way of saying "Touch here for a pretty much guaranteed £500 JP" lol.

They still have 2 of the pre-chipped versions in my local Admiral but rare I bother as getting a decent feature would probably cost more than the JP itself lol!

Did have a £120 win (on 0.50p bets) and had this opportunity about 6-7 weeks back and even though I knew I had a 90% chance of the £500, I was that skint and "out of touch" I collected the £120! :oops: (regretted being a pussy for days after)

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Diamond Mine for me pls ;-)

Hey Paimonah, not sure if they have that slot, I will check it out for you. If I cant find that on the terminals I will select another for you.
Best of Luck! You're Player 10!

Rob :)

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Could I have Bigfoot please Rob. The barcrest one

Hey JD, of course mate, no worries.
Could be a good one to get the £500 on that, seen it done on £1 stake.

You're Player 12 on Big Foot,

Best of Luck!

Chipkin9

I'm not a Senior
Haven't played a FOBT in over a deacde, in fact I've probably been at the bookies a handful of times since the online boom of bookmakers, so I have no clue what is even there anymore.

Since you mentioned they have The Walking Dead, I'll go for that cheers :D

Edit: Ooops. If I didn't half heartedely read that sentence, I would have seen that you have no plans on a trip to Vegas :laugh:

I'll take Bin it or Win it since you also made mention of that :thumbsup:

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Haven't played a FOBT in over a deacde, in fact I've probably been at the bookies a handful of times since the online boom of bookmakers, so I have no clue what is even there anymore.

Since you mentioned they have The Walking Dead, I'll go for that cheers :D

Edit: Ooops. If I didn't half heartedely read that sentence, I would have seen that you have no plans on a trip to Vegas :laugh:

I'll take Bin it or Win it since you also made mention of that :thumbsup:

Sure, not a problem, best of Luck, hoping to get you a nice prize. You're player 13.

Supababe

Opinions Meister!
CAG
mm1
Omg Rob! I’ve only ever been into a bookies once in my life and that was to pick up a withdrawal at Will Hill.

Please will you select a strange and random slot for me than no one else picks but that you want to play? X