Crypto's Millionaires Club

BubbleG

Who's chasing? C'mon own up! I am :D

This jackpot is huge and itchin to pop. Anyone interested in a making a syndicate of sorts?

This is my proposal. If a member hits the JP then 10% or so woould be split between the other members.

Minimum deposits and wagering would apply, other finer points can be decided upon by popular opinion. Post here if yer interested :thumbsup:

Might give it a bash myself actually.

Setting up the 10% thing isn't very straightforward as i found when we were seting up the Progressive Challenge with 32Red. Takes the software provider to get involved and needs certain obligations. If there was enough interest, and time, i could take it to Crypto and Inter though - i think they'd consider it.

I'm definitely having a go - I can't remember ever seeing the jackpot this big. Better odds than the lottery anyway

Simmo! said:
Might give it a bash myself actually.

Setting up the 10% thing isn't very straightforward as i found when we were seting up the Progressive Challenge with 32Red. Takes the software provider to get involved and needs certain obligations. If there was enough interest, and time, i could take it to Crypto and Inter though - i think they'd consider it.

I'd already emailed support to see if the syndicate idea was ok and to see if they would handle any finances should we win. They haven't got back to me yet so its not lookin good, guess ill just have to take it all :D

GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back