Cricket World Cup Omgggggggggg

With that kind of thread title, I was expecting to read about some sort of royal rumble on the pitch.
Click bait :mad:
Wasn't even aware that a WC was going on :laugh:
Whats happend in last 30 mins is better than that

Ahh this might explain why my local cricket club seem to be having a fucking rave which is 50m from where I live why an Irish Cricket club is celebrating the limeys winning the word cup is beyond me.
Any excuse for a drink

I agree, I got no idea why people even watch Cricket. I also hated it and thought it was pointless. I used to say the same for football too. But I am changing my mind about football. I kinda have an on off relationship with Football. It doesn't help being a Man United supporter and the fact United are really doing badly still even under the new manager Ole Gunner. :(

But Well done to England though. I also actually did watch it and damn was that final Super Over EPIC. It could not have been much closer than that, that final ball and we bowled a bowler out to win the cup.

Will I watch Cricket again? Probably not. It really is a boring boring sport. Especially the length of the matches, just totally silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back