Question Coral progressive jackpot won but no payout

Thanks both. I can't go into specifics but believe I would still have a case despite the general 6 year limitation. That said I am waiting for coral to respond in the first instance and I'll let you know.

Yes, tricky in my position as the 'glitch' was that the jackpot didn't pay out when it should have.

At the very least, I'd be happy to add some evidence/exposure to hopefully ensure it doesn't happen to anyone else. Fat chance, I suppose..
Why can't you go into specifics on the limitation part? Thats the very first thing you would have to convince the court and I genuinely can't think of any reason why you couldn't start the action previously to now. You can't use the Betfred case as a reason if thats what you are thinking.

I have private correspondence that would be relevant (not related to the betfred ruling) but I concede it's a narrow possibility - I'm not trying to be evasive/sound mysterious, I just want to wait for coral to respond and don't want to jeopardise my complaint by laying everything out here.

Anyway a shot in the dark, but felt remiss not to follow up.

I have private correspondence that would be relevant (not related to the betfred ruling) but I concede it's a narrow possibility - I'm not trying to be evasive/sound mysterious, I just want to wait for coral to respond and don't want to jeopardise my complaint by laying everything out here.

Anyway a shot in the dark, but felt remiss not to follow up.
ok, well thats fair enough, but I would strongly suggest speaking to a solicitor before starting any claim just for some general advice, you don't want to be hit with costs if your claim is without merit. Good luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back