I was going through my spam folder this evening to see if something went there by mistake and found an email from cool cat casino. Since they're on probation, I just thought I'd let everyone know.
If that is all you have so far then consider yourself lucky.
Since this probation thread started most of us have been getting a lot of spam from all of their casinos.
I passed a few of them on to Tawnie but it just came more and more and I gave up.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.