Contest!!! 50.00 Gift Up For Grabs

I couldn't even win on the free tournies so I took a break which coincided with my backshift.
Just logged back in this morning and am awaiting some more tournies :)
But I bet you get better spins in that free tournie thing than play in real mode.
It's like them Free Mode things you always get good hits because the place wants you to deposit because they show you that you can hit big.

But I bet you get better spins in that free tournie thing than play in real mode.
It's like them Free Mode things you always get good hits because the place wants you to deposit because they show you that you can hit big.

On the contrary, bonus rounds were like they didn't exist at all lol.
That is why I asked Enzo one time if tourny mode was the same as real mode and it is. :eek:
But the games are unique and I love the chat room. The folks on there are always friendly and its a pleasure to chat with them. :)

Nope....from months at playing @ 3Dice both tournaments and real $, I can say without a doubt that the games play exactly the same no matter if you're playing for free or real. I've busted out just as quick in some tournaments as I have while playing for real $.

Going on tilt works wonders....got pissed off after the dealer won 3 straight hands...21, 21, blackjack....ended up with the original $50 (from 200) and bet it all and went from there :D

edit: It's not over yet....follow up in the WS thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back