Whine and Moan ClubWorld SPAM Again !!

hi martyn,
i believe the affiliate account you shut down is still sending me spam,
if i click on the link the following comes up,

(no idea what that means) then it changes to,

you said you didn't get a response fron the affiliate and have shut his account down, so it looks like he is just ignoring you and saying FU ill keep spamming if i want to, even though he/she isn't getting any benefit in doing so

maybe you can put all the affiliates details in this thread as a warning message to spammers, that if they dont do as they are told they will be publically named and shamed,

and/or send a warning message to other affiliate managers not to work with this affiliate, as they seem to have ignored you altogether
maybe that will help to put a stop to it ?

This affiliate may think Club World affy program is bluffing, after all, spammers have often had it easy, and managed to talk their way out of this kind of thing in the past. They may only realise they really have had their affy account shut down is when their payments for June never turn up.

Naming & shaming on the forum is a problem, since unless such action is spelt out in the terms of the affiliate agreement, Club World's program could be in breach of privacy laws. They COULD however use a "blacklist" of such affiliates in the same way credit reference agencies keep a credit history on us. It would not be a blacklist as such, but would record affiliates who have histories of spamming, misrepresentation, persistent breaches of program terms, and of course, affiliate fraud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back