Logo
external image

Clubworld Mobile

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deanna
  • id63155
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 488
  • Replies 2
Hi Deanna,

We had to take the mobile casino offline for some technical updates however the IT team and RTG is working on getting mobile on-line. We should have it live shortly.

I will update you when the mobile casino version will be live. Also we do apologize about the delay and inconvenience but we will rather have it checked and working properly before release.

Kind Regards,
Karolina
 
Hi Deanna,

We had to take the mobile casino offline for some technical updates however the IT team and RTG is working on getting mobile on-line. We should have it live shortly.

I will update you when the mobile casino version will be live. Also we do apologize about the delay and inconvenience but we will rather have it checked and working properly before release.

Kind Regards,
Karolina

That's great news, I'm happy you plan on bringing it back. Thanks Karolina!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top