club world affiliates gone out of control

3mptyseat

Non-Gambler
This is the fifth piece of spam I have gotten from CWC affiliates in the past 24... I have emailed it to CWC, but I also PM'd their rep 10 days ago, and 2 weeks b4 that, and no response... And I email the cashiers once a week, and they rarely reply...Anyway, it would be nice if they would stop letting their affiliates spam me...

cwspam.JPG

@affiliate: BTW, I have a CW account, and at this email, so ur list sucks, good luck!

Hi there, thanks for bringing this up, this is the first I've heard of any complaints against spam. I have just double checked my PM box here and dont have any unread messages. If you have sent this through to our CS team, it will filter its way down to me, maybe it's already waiting in my inbox?

Could you possibly send me the mails you are getting please so I can check them out. I have an idea who this might be based on the coupon code offered but would prefer to check the mail before I confront the affiliate.

Please forward me the mails you received to martyn [at] affiliateedge.com.

Thanks.

This is the fifth piece of spam I have gotten from CWC affiliates in the past 24... I have emailed it to CWC, but I also PM'd their rep 10 days ago, and 2 weeks b4 that, and no response... And I email the cashiers once a week, and they rarely reply...Anyway, it would be nice if they would stop letting their affiliates spam me...

cwspam.JPG

@affiliate: BTW, I have a CW account, and at this email, so ur list sucks, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back