Closed again?

felicie

Dormant account
I don't understand why you feel the need to close us all out on a thread when you could just as easily tell the offending poster(s) to cool their jets or shut the hell up. Can't you just turn off their ability to post on a particular thread? I've been run almost clear thru by certain member(s) in this forum by pm but I'm not going to demand their removal because we are all adults and if I can't take it I wont post it.
And you always close them in the middle of my night. damn time zone.

Should be my mouth probably. LOL but it was in America the Beaut thread that I started re health care requirements. I can never do the link thing right sorry. good to see you though. love your outlook on it all. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, I'm sure it was my fault that it got closed, but the swedish meatball really got under my skin. Telling americans what to do just because they've been told what to do all their lives just doesn't get it with me. Sorry I got the thread closed. At one point Kari pointed out that one of the swedish freedoms was the freedom to do drugs, I think he/she took a couple too many before jumping into the fire!! Again my apologies.

I can understand why Simmo and other mods for that matter chose to close threads. This normally occurs when some posters have resorted to abusive language. Whilst the OP, as in any thread that he/she initiates will feel aggrieved, I believe this is the quickest and most effective way to cool people down.

Personally I think that mods will regard this as a temporary measure and will reopen them on request when the time is ripe.

Threads are closed when they begin to spiral down into a flame war. I'll be happy to reopen the thread if you all promise to behave. If the flaming starts up again, it'll be re-closed and I will have to be forced to say "I told ya so." :p

yes, I read through almost 29 pages and wanted to post my 2 cents only to find the thread closed. I think it was the immigration topic.

yes, I read through almost 29 pages and wanted to post my 2 cents only to find the thread closed. I think it was the immigration topic.

I've never read 29 pages of anything except the tv guide and THAT was only because some Sunday mornings I'm just too lazy to stand up and flush.

skiny:I've never read 29 pages of anything except the tv guide and THAT was only because some Sunday mornings I'm just too lazy to stand up and flush.
skiny, tell the truth now...you were really seaching for the crossword puzzle and forgot what page it was on...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back