Click2Pay No Longer Accepting New U.S.

jwallace

Dormant account
Add Click2Pay to the list. They told me they were no longer accepting U.S. accounts. Bet it is not long before they stop processing current accounts.

Add Click2Pay to the list. They told me they were no longer accepting U.S. accounts. Bet it is not long before they stop processing current accounts.

This has already been posted elsewhere. Before starting new posts, please read current ones, as Pinababy said...It's getting outta hand with the posts and it's hard to follow the correct news.

I know ,
Everyone needs to clam down for a few days to see what is going to happen . Let the processors figure it out ..as soon as I saw the 2 founders of Neteller were arrested we all knew there would be a panic .

Thank You

Thank you slotnicth, I am sorry but I did read other posts and didn't see it. Don't worry, about responding, I will not make any more posts (on this or other subjects) to avoid risking wasting more of your time.
Thank you

Jwallace....Please continue to post. I for one didnt see the news about click not taking on new customers. Im sure slotchick didnt mean for you to withdraw...she must have been speaking out of frustration as we are...thks for the info :)

This has already been posted elsewhere. Before starting new posts, please read current ones, as Pinababy said...It's getting outta hand with the posts and it's hard to follow the correct news.

slotchik, just to be fair to jwallace, your post from yesterday "Neteller SHUTS down COMPLETELY for US PLAYERS" had already been posted and discussed in a couple of other threads for a couple days also....

Just to be fair ! :cool:

LOL you're right...I didn't mean any harm...and I apologize. I just think that instead of starting another thread, maybe add to one of the click2pay threads so all the info stays together...
I made the same mistake myself...and then I read the thread that Pina posted in and she's right to keep all the info together would make it easier for everyone to get the info.
I see you're new so how are you to know....
Please accept my apology :)
Oh and it's slotchik..:p

Jwallace....Please continue to post. I for one didnt see the news about click not taking on new customers. Im sure slotchick didnt mean for you to withdraw...she must have been speaking out of frustration as we are...thks for the info :)

yup but I couldn't edit the title....but edited the inside right after I already read the other posts as well as see above.

slotchik, just to be fair to jwallace, your post from yesterday "Neteller SHUTS down COMPLETELY for US PLAYERS" had already been posted and discussed in a couple of other threads for a couple days also....

Just to be fair ! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back