Choose extra wild feature games

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
In games like Mad Hatter, when you get the feature and get to choose one of the symbols for your extra wild, does it really matter which one you pick? Like what I normally do is if I notice that one of the guys is showing up a lot on the first three reels during the regular games, I pick that one when I get the feature. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't so I'm assuming it doesn't really matter - that it's really only to make you feel like the choice you make influences the game, but really those extra wild symbols will be in the same place no matter which character you pick...?

Anyone know?

These are not advertised as games of skill, and I think the RTP will be the same no matter which one you pick so IMO it doesnt matter which one you pick. Frustrating when the one you didnt choose hits all over the place tho!

I always check the board, if i see one of the symbols on the trigger-spin, i pick that one, if i see two of the symbols, i pick the one not present. if i see three symbols, i pick the one that is showing the most.
If by any chance there are three symbols, and exactly as much of each, i just close my eyes and clickity-click.
:lolup:
Pretty useless excersice as i believe it does not matter one bit:)
But, you know, we like to pretend....

It would be interesting to see if one of the people here who do reel layouts could see if the characters on the bonus reel strips change depending on which one you pick. Like if the regular reel is like (for instance) cake-teapot-cup-yellowguy-cup and you pick the yellow guy as your extra wild, is the bonus reel strip now cake-teapot-cup-extrawild-cup? Somehow I don't think it is, but WTF do I know? :oops:

I remember once I was playing and got the bonus and picked the yellow guy, got next to nothing during my free spins, then right after I got 5 yellow guys with the wild in the middle. That would have paid out nice during free spins, it would have been 5 wilds x3 - plus whatever other stuff happened to be on there. Naturally I'm chasing that now. lol

It doesn't matter. It all just adds to the fun.

As soon as the feature hits, it already knows how much money you're getting back.

Same as the slots like Loaded where you pick the number of spins and multiplier etc... Outcome will be the same regardless.

I can NEVER hit the free spins on Mad Hatters. Drives me mental.

It doesn't matter. It all just adds to the fun.

As soon as the feature hits, it already knows how much money you're getting back.

Same as the slots like Loaded where you pick the number of spins and multiplier etc... Outcome will be the same regardless.

I can NEVER hit the free spins on Mad Hatters. Drives me mental.

And I can NEVER hit the free spins on Piggy Riches ( netent ). Same with Dead or Alive. Only ever had 2 or 3 of those. Sigh.. Driving me f'king crazy :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back