Cherry Red "Pay Dirt"

lovetogamble

Dormant Account
PABnonaccred
Has anyone else been playing this game this morning? I have lost almost $200 on .50 cent bets and basically got nothing! But what bothers me is the RJ starts at $1,997 and goes up to $2,008 and then back to $1,997. What the _____? I asked chat about this and they said nothing is wrong with the game but I've never seen one go up and down like this continually. That's just not right...I don't think I'll play there anymore today. Losing and not even advancing the RJ was stupid on my part. :mad:

I am playing at the time of this post. Doesnt pay well and only a poor-paying feature after more than 200 spins. That's gambling though. However, as with newly-intorduced slots at Cherry Red the RJ resets itself to $1203 or so after reaching $1210. Maybe Louise should try to look at this recurring problem although I am confident it still pays out if you hit it.

Okay, just got another feature ie free spins and a retrigger with 4 signs. Finished with roughly the same amount as I started out the game with so not happy with the payout especially since I got the retrigger. Yes, the game does seem jerky so I just set it on autopay but finished with it for the moment.

I am playing at the time of this post. Doesnt pay well and only a poor-paying feature after more than 200 spins. That's gambling though. However, as with newly-intorduced slots at Cherry Red the RJ resets itself to $1203 or so after reaching $1210. Maybe Louise should try to look at this recurring problem although I am confident it still pays out if you hit it.

I'll sure do this. It seems that this is the same thing that happened with our last new slots. As the RJs depend on how much people are putting in, so if the machine isn't getting enough money in, then the RJ reaches a point that it can't go beyond. We did ask RTG that they see if the machines can have a gradual and smooth increase, rather than resetting and looking strange like this. You can all be assured however that the machine is being paid out correctly.

Louise
Rushmore, Cherry Red & Slots Oasis Rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back