Charging into New England

peteyweestro

Dormant Account
Well the San Diego Chargers handed the ponies a loss (of course),but the younger half of the pretender brothers song and dance happened to luck out in D town( how bout dem Cowboys)....so i say Bring on the patsys i mean the pats we are gonna beat em and go to the prom this year....bolts in 2008 :thumbsup: :notworthy

Well the San Diego Chargers handed the ponies a loss (of course),but the younger half of the pretender brothers song and dance happened to luck out in D town( how bout dem Cowboys)....so i say Bring on the patsys i mean the pats we are gonna beat em and go to the prom this year....bolts in 2008 :thumbsup: :notworthy
Nice win especially anytime some team can make that crybaby throw his whole team under the bus...Glad to see Volek come thru, did not know him well when he was in Nashvegas but I did have a few drinks a time or two with him and the gang and glad for LO NEAL also who is one of the funniest men walking this earth.....Pats will be tough,GL!

With my family living in San Diego and all, been watching the Chok....er....Chargers for many many years. With 8 min left in the 4th and NE ahead 21-12, doesn't look too good for the bolts..........unless they came to play and create a miracle real soon! :rolleyes:

3:02 pm: Nope, alas the Chokers came to play.........bummer!

Way to go Pats! Congratulations!

congrats giants!!!..............well i guess ill have to pull for n.e pats now, what a bummer , i wanted the packers to go all the way, oh well next year maybe the titans:D

congrats giants!!!..............well i guess ill have to pull for n.e pats now, what a bummer , i wanted the packers to go all the way, oh well next year maybe the titans:D

Definitely Titans next year :thumbsup:, I'm also putting a few $$$$ on NE...GO PATRIOTS !! :D

WTG NY GIANTS what a cliff hanger and in 24 below brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

patriots and giants are my most favourite teams what a situation lol

i guess i'll say congrats to new england but all i know is had LT been playing i'm sure some of those field goals are td and we have a whole differant super bowl....plus it sucks that eli is going i hope the pat's cremate him

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back