Changes in Intraction Network (b2b)

Kopt

Dormant account
One good friend of mine mailed me today about some changes in Entraction bonus program.

"Entraction will on the 1st of February make a big change regarding to the network loyalty program VIP Cash Back GOLD. January will be the last month when VIP Cash Back GOLD is available for players and the last payout is the 1st of February. The reason behind the removal is that VIP Cash Back GOLD is not attractive enough for the big segment of small and medium players that count for about 75%-80% of the rake on the network level, while being too costly for the small segment of big players. Entraction also wants to reduce the focus on percentages back to players and instead have fixed sum pay outs.

Entraction's goal is to offer partners a well balanced loyalty program which is more attractive to a bigger segment of players while keeping the cost at the same level. We are proud to present the new network loyalty program called Monthly VIP Bonus which will go live on the 1st of February.

IMPORTANT: Entraction will with the launch of Monthly VIP Bonus change the ratio of 1 VIP-point. Currently players are awarded 1 VIP-point for each 0.40 euro in rake or tournament fee. From the 1st of February 1 VIP-point will be awarded for each 0.50 euro in rake or tournament fee. By changing the ratio we reduce the costs of deposit bonuses from 25% to 20% and reduce all VIP-point related costs by 20%. Another benefit is that the new Monthly VIP Bonus program looks even more attractive as most players focus on how many points are needed and not the actual VIP-ratio.

Monthly VIP Bonus

Monthly VIP Bonus is based on the amount of VIP-points a player earns during the period 1st to last every month. The player will on the 1st every month get a payout based on the previous months play."

As far as I know Entraction network includes 24hpoker.com, devilfish.com and a number of other rooms.

But I can't find the approval of the information above anywhere else, but

siriuspoker.com/en/Poker/Poker-News/Network-Rules-Change.aspx

Can anyone confirm it? Expired Image

Yes, it's true - it was annonced already two or three weeks ago with the move of NoIQ to Entraction , being expelled from the Ipoker network.

It should be effective tomorrow - and i wouldn't be surprised that these changes are highly related to NoIQ entering in the network , who is reputed for being an high rakeback-related room.

The reason behind the removal is that VIP Cash Back GOLD is not attractive enough for the big segment of small and medium players

Oh, really ? The new system is even WORSE for small stakes players, as they won't be able to have a fixed % of RB , and the first level is something like a really poor 15%rb for 150 raked. What a joke.

A rakeback affiliate posted in another forum that 30% flat rakeback is still allowed. The place I work for only has 24h and I don't think that is an option there. Bonuses are deducted from 30% flat deals though.

30% rakeback is still allowed. However it is only allowed to offer it to users allready signed up. Not sure about 24h, but bonusses are normally not deducted from rakeback on Entraction skins. Deduction only happens if rakeback + bonus in a given month is equal to more than 50% rakeback.

A rakeback affiliate posted in another forum that 30% flat rakeback is still allowed. The place I work for only has 24h and I don't think that is an option there. Bonuses are deducted from 30% flat deals though.

30% rakeback is still allowed. However it is only allowed to offer it to users allready signed up. Not sure about 24h, but bonusses are normally not deducted from rakeback on Entraction skins. Deduction only happens if rakeback + bonus in a given month is equal to more than 50% rakeback.

On the old system if a player was on 20-60% the bonuses were not deducted but they could not get over 60% rb + bonus. If a player chose 30% flat bonuses were deducted as that was not a network offer. As I understand this is the way it is still done. Tiered no deduction, flat has bonus deduction.

Changes in Intraction Network (b2b)
It's Entraction!

Gotta love when terms change with one days notice.

It was actually announced when NOIQ joind Entraction on 3d of January.

The new system is even WORSE for small stakes players, as they won't be able to have a fixed % of RB .

30% flat is still available as an option

Bonuses are deducted from 30% flat deals though.

Untrue. Max. payout of the rb+bonus can not exceed 50% though

If a player chose 30% flat bonuses were deducted as that was not a network offer. As I understand this is the way it is still done. Tiered no deduction, flat has bonus deduction.

Untrue. Bonuses were never deducted from 30% flat rb offers. Max. payouts of bonuses + flat rb were capped to 60%. BTW, 30% is a network offer.

Untrue. Max. payout of the rb+bonus can not exceed 50% though

Untrue. Bonuses were never deducted from 30% flat rb offers. Max. payouts of bonuses + flat rb were capped to 60%. BTW, 30% is a network offer.

The 10 B2B skins or so I have talked to all have said that 30% flat rakeback deals have bonuses deducted because the network sponsors the VIP Cashback where the 30% flat actually comes from affiliate rev share payouts and out of the operator profit. Looking in my emails 24hpoker their rep says that is case for their skin as well. Please let me know what skins do not deduct bonuses from the 30% flat rakeback as we would love to promote them. As it is the skins that deduct bonuses from the flat rb (not the tiered VIP Cashback) are not worth promoting.

It seems that we are talking about 2 different things :) For players, it is possible to get 30% rb + bonus without any deductions. But it seems that you are talking about affiliate accounts. Not sure how the commission is calculated for them.

The 10 B2B skins or so I have talked to all have said that 30% flat rakeback deals have bonuses deducted because the network sponsors the VIP Cashback where the 30% flat actually comes from affiliate rev share payouts and out of the operator profit. Looking in my emails 24hpoker their rep says that is case for their skin as well. Please let me know what skins do not deduct bonuses from the 30% flat rakeback as we would love to promote them. As it is the skins that deduct bonuses from the flat rb (not the tiered VIP Cashback) are not worth promoting.

The deal where Entraction pays a part of the VIP cahback for the licensee is a deal used by some of the old licensees. Basicly the VIP cost is deducted before spilt is made. This dosent count talking 30% flat. Maybe because 30% flat has just been automatic for maybe 6-7 months now, previusly the skins had to pay flat manually.

I think when talking about deductions as also mentioned by previus poster you are talking about deductions from affiliate eanings and i was talking about deductions from player rakeback. If you want a deal with no deductions from affiliate eanings you have to go with a skin using affiliate software from Income Access or other provider as the inhouse affiliate software make deductions. One skin has just changed to Income Access and i know the one i work with (nordicbookmakers.com) will do within a few weeks. But i am not sure having a deal with no deductions is so much better as the % you get is probably much lower then.

Perhaps I have misunderstood the operators when they tell me "Bonuses are deducted from MGR if you go with flat 30% rakeback". I assumed that it meant that players and affiliates. I have never heard of a rakeback program where players don't get something deducted from rakeback but affiliates do. It sounds like that is the case here.

Perhaps I have misunderstood the operators when they tell me "Bonuses are deducted from MGR if you go with flat 30% rakeback". I assumed that it meant that players and affiliates. I have never heard of a rakeback program where players don't get something deducted from rakeback but affiliates do. It sounds like that is the case here.

Its the case here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back