Can't play on inetbet

DemonUK

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Each slot I have tried states "This slot requires an update to play the game. The update server is unavailable. Try again later"......anyone else getting this

Each slot I have tried states "This slot requires an update to play the game. The update server is unavailable. Try again later"......anyone else getting this

What, EXISTING games need an update eh? Have they changed something?

We all know that RTG can alter the payouts for their games, and this would be one reason a game would require updating, to load the new paytables (table games), and reel strips (slots). There really doesn't seem to be any other reason for these constant updates, which in this case are not even available, rendering the games unplayable.

Still can't get on here. Had a good run the back end of last week, but last night and this morning the slots were shocking, was lucky to get 3 of a kind!!!

I had the same problem about a hour ago. Booted me out of the new game, and waited close to a hour to get back in. Right now they are up and running ok for me.

I know that I have had problems in the past logging in. But I had no problems today.

Last night was bad for me, too. You're correct, it was hard to get anything decent. I had a good run on Crystal Waters, though. But that was all. I had the free spin bonus retrigger. But then all the other slots sucked.

I never have had much luck there. Why, oh why do I go back for more? :what::rolleyes::confused:

Yesterday they updated to add Triple Twister and Shopping Spree II. I had some problems, but was able to get in after a while.

I was trying to download to my new netbook, download wouldn't even start. I got an email reply that the new version had a few kinks and that the tech team was working to resolve it.

Also, if you are in, keep an eye on your comp points. Mine were not racking up, and I also emailed support regarding this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back