Canada's online poker king

jetset

RIP Brian
NOVA SCOTIA POKER ACE IS CANADA'S TOP PLAYER

Titan Poker crowns it Canadian king

Following a six-month promotional calendar designed to find Canada's top online poker player, Titan Poker has named James Galvin of Halifax, Nova Scotia after he truimphed in the Top Canadian tournament staged on January 13, 2008.

Galvin, a 23-year-old who has been playing at Titan for over a year, bested 28 other leading poker players in the final to claim first prize in the tournament, which concluded a six-month promotional schedule. Galvin plays poker as a hobby and likes cash games and tournament contests equally.

In order to remain top dog in Canada, Galvin will have to defend his title as the online poker site stages additional tournaments specifically targeting Canadian poker players. On the schedule is a $2 000 000 Guaranteed tournament on March 2, 2008.

NOVA SCOTIA POKER ACE IS CANADA'S TOP PLAYER

Titan Poker crowns it Canadian king

Following a six-month promotional calendar designed to find Canada's top online poker player, Titan Poker has named James Galvin of Halifax, Nova Scotia after he truimphed in the Top Canadian tournament staged on January 13, 2008.

Galvin, a 23-year-old who has been playing at Titan for over a year, bested 28 other leading poker players in the final to claim first prize in the tournament, which concluded a six-month promotional schedule. Galvin plays poker as a hobby and likes cash games and tournament contests equally.

In order to remain top dog in Canada, Galvin will have to defend his title as the online poker site stages additional tournaments specifically targeting Canadian poker players. On the schedule is a $2 000 000 Guaranteed tournament on March 2, 2008.

That is so great to read seeing as Galvin is from Nova Scotia like me. Halifax is a hop, skip, and a jump from here. (460kilometers, give or take a few) Been awhile since I've been there so I can't quite remember.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back