Logo
external image

Can you review my first affiliate site/blog?

  • Thread starter Thread starter coenie
  • id42326
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 6620
  • Replies 9
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Location
The Netherlands
Hello all!

My name is Coen and i gamble and play poker for about 4 years. Recently i started my own website/blog, it would be great if you can give your opinion about my website.

I just started so i dont have alot of content yet but i would like to know if you like the layout, the content i have added already and the domainname.

My domainname is:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Thanks!:thumbsup:

,Coen h.
 
Very nice :)
I like your website and the way you are writing reviews. It was very interesting to read them :thumbsup: Keep going :)
Recordings are also pretty interesting.
 
thanks!

Thanks SlotMonster for your positive feedback! It is still quite hard to write a review in a foreign language :) I have much more behind the scene ready to be uploaded, but iam really busy with my study and my own business. I have set a goal for myself to update my blog atleast once a week.

Thanks,

Coenie :D
 
whole new layout!

Hello people!

I revamped my whole website. I changed my layout and added some new features like Facebook and Twitter. I have also added a newsletter signup box :)
I hope you like it, and i would appreciate if you can give me some feedback!

you can find my link in my signature but here it is:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.



Thanks,

Coenie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top