Logo
external image

bwin mobile poker

  • Thread starter Thread starter kenny1978
  • id45756
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2774
  • Replies 1
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Location
aberdeen
Ok here is what am trying to do , iam an experienceed poker playler both online and in live games , I was very pleased to see bwin had a mobile poker app, having not previously been a bwin user I signed up on my phone , having read on there website " $25 no deposit required on sign up " , there is no option to enter a bonus code during sign up so I figured I just get it right ? Wrong , contacted bwin who were pretty unhelpfull saying the $25 was for sports betting , but I don't have the money in my account to make a sports bet either, can anyone help ?
 
Hi Kenny,

I'm moving this to the poker section - you might get more help there. Personally, I don't see anything happening. Bwin's customer support is not very productive IMO.

BTW - thanks for joining the forum. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top