Logo
external image

Buzzlucks new show time changes

  • Thread starter Thread starter lauram
  • id31615
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 933
  • Replies 1
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Location
toronto
Seems our poor gang at buzzluck are still having some technical issues with their services. So there is no more thursday shows. :eek:
Friday saturday and sunday shows will still remain with new time changes
330pm to 530 cdn time 830 to 1030 bst.
I just thought i would make a post to inform the others that enjoy the shows as much as I do. Word has it that in time this might change, I sure hope so.
 
Seems our poor gang at buzzluck are still having some technical issues with their services. So there is no more thursday shows. :eek:
Friday saturday and sunday shows will still remain with new time changes
330pm to 530 cdn time 830 to 1030 bst.
I just thought i would make a post to inform the others that enjoy the shows as much as I do. Word has it that in time this might change, I sure hope so.

Hey thanks Laura :thumbsup: yeah it's gonna take some time to get all the Gremlins out of the system, until then we have the brief version of Live Lounge:eek2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top