Bug in Lion's Lair?

gaputernut

RIP Donna :(
I was playing the new slots at vegas lucky...Lion's lair @ 1.00 a spin.
I keep getting the following pattern over and over.
first line...
Top = Flower
2nd = 9
3rd = K

about 4 outta 5 spins is the same on the first reel.

Anyone else getting this? I played elsewhere on this same slot..and the problem wasn't there....
I called support they are putting in a report... will keep you updated...

I haven't played there - but when I checked these out at shark, Shark has a message that there seemed to be some problems and that the provider was working on them...

I din't notice anything like that.

Lions lair

Well....I just checked again at vegas lucky. still getting the same combo on the first line. the avearge is.....out of 5 spins..about 4 are the flower, 9,k on the first reel. I just checked sharks...theirs is ok....they got an early version..humm wonder if that is what is different. I am still checking others...

I got the same combo in every 100 spins or so...it happened only twice and then it changed again- I think...I'm not sure though- can be that I was seeing some hallusinations after a night at the local pub lol But I think it can happen since there's only 25 or 30? symbols which are weighed???? Correct me if I'm wrong...I have seen the same thing happen at Micro Thunderstruck- so I guess it's no miracle or a glitch or so...
-eRgs-

checked

OK, I checked other RTG's...inetbet, scifi....they didnt' have this problem
I emailed Vegas lucky with printscreens etc...( i checked this am and it's still happening)

Here's the stats.... 20 spins...the Flower, 9 and King combo first line 15 times...that is weird....anyway..if anyone playes at vegas lucky ( I love them) stay away from lions lair till they fix. It happends in free mode and pay mode.

I'm glad to have this sort of thing called to my attention, through this board. I would never have noticed such a thing because I don't really look for patterns when I'm playing slots.

Thanks gaputernut.

Lion's Lair

Weedlayer said:
I'm glad to have this sort of thing called to my attention, through this board. I would never have noticed such a thing because I don't really look for patterns when I'm playing slots.

Thanks gaputernut.

Your welcome

UPDATE: The rep at vegas lucky has submited the into to the RTG software dept.

Bug Gone

I guess Vegas Lucky got out the Raid...The bug i reported is gone!!!

Lion's Liar at Vegas Lucky is safe once again.....
Fast fixing!! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back