Bug in Inca Gold slot?

Gaahl

Non-Gambler
I just played the MGV Inca Gold slot at Grand Prive\Jupiter Club.. I was awarded the Inca feature but then the strangest thing just happened..
As you probably are familiar with the featuere lets you draw 4 boxes to the top of the pyramide.. Well, i drew "Free spins" in the bottom level, "200" In the second bottom level, but then instead of getting to draw too the top the free spins suddenly starts spinning.. Realy bugging me off since i played alot to get the feature, and when i get it its bugs up... Support gives me the usual "send mail to tech department" crap...

Has anyone of you experienced something similar?

yes. I think, its no bug. You are not guaranted to reach the higher levels. I was thrown out at leat twice after lvl 2.

I have gotten the feature about 10 times and I have always made it to the top.
But I have not played it in the last month though.

I am surprised if it is intended though.

You don't always get to pick to the top of the pyramid. I'm not sure what decides this, but I'm sure that many times I've only gotten 2 picks.

You don't always get to pick to the top of the pyramid. I'm not sure what decides this, but I'm sure that many times I've only gotten 2 picks.

..and me. Only made it to the top once. Here look at the game rules screenshot: Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) - it seems to indicate that you can be thrown off the pyramid at any time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back