BTG / SG Query

No, its on the Nyx platform and SG acquired Nyx. I saw in their client area that majority of the games have the SG logo while loading. Think soon they will all have it.

Soon the games are up @ L&L btw.

Kr.

Look forward to it Jan.

Your recent £20 giveaway and my visit to the site has started my deposit offers coming thru via email once more.

Those, together with BTG slots make me stand a very good chance of becoming an active depositor/player at your outfits once more :thumbsup:

While your here, do you accept Skrill as a deposit method when taking a bonus please?

Look forward to it Jan.

Your recent £20 giveaway and my visit to the site has started my deposit offers coming thru via email once more.

Those, together with BTG slots make me stand a very good chance of becoming an active depositor/player at your outfits once more :thumbsup:

While your here, do you accept Skrill as a deposit method when taking a bonus please?

Reviewing the TOS when I was there, Skrill/Neteller/ecopayz don’t qualify for the welcome bonuses.. which as a primary ecopayz depositor was the only reason. I hadn’t deposited yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back