Bruno Roulette Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

miktel9

Dormant account
Hi Friends! Did anybody hear about the Bruno system? Does it really function?

Thanks

Miklos

Last edited by a moderator:
If it would.......Bruno would not give it away so easily......I wouldnt:thumbsup: :cool:

Roulette systems are for the naive and for those who believe that there is hocus pocus to something as random as a wheel spinning around.

If a system can beat a roulette wheel, then the wheel is fixed = cheating.

Systems are for fools.

And fools and their money are soon parted...

I hope everyone heeds this warning:

ANY WEBSITE that wants to "give" or "sell" you something, or "make you rich", and is only ONE PAGE - IS A SCAM.

'nuff said.

BTW:

With At Least $870 From The Roulette Everyday...

Is that similar to The Google? Did GW come up with this system?

Winning at online roulette!

Hi everyone! Have anyone heard of ultimategamblingsystems.com and played some of there roulette systems? Then there is this interresting one - worldbestroulette.com. Is there someone that can give some info on this one, it sounds good. In connection with the Bruno Roulette Secrets - I've only heard what others say - it is not worth it.

maybe the weatherman can run 1,000 spins flat-betting &1 on the number 6 and test out my new t-b secret system? (oh....i almost forgot to mention....if something goes wrong and you're down after the 1,000 spins, double that amount on black!)

Like I said:
Roulette systems are for the naive and for those who believe that there is hocus pocus to something as random as a wheel spinning around.

If a system can beat a roulette wheel, then the wheel is fixed = cheating.

Systems are for fools.

And fools and their money are soon parted...
I'm upgrading this thread to "closed" since it seems to be attracting spamish type posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back