Bruce Lee big hit

But yeah €13.20 bet on such a HV slot...I wouldn't have the balls to do that...Very nice win bud! :thumbsup:

Balls??? It's fucking suicidal. Chopley'll be in a cold sweat even thinking about £13.20 spins if he sees this...:eek:

But yeah €13.20 bet on such a HV slot...I wouldn't have the balls to do that...Very nice win bud! :thumbsup:
Thanks!

You know i've put lots of spins through Bruce and WOZ Ruby Slipper and i think the latter is much higher v unless it's just me, yeah Bruce can eat you alive but when it's on it's on

Thanks!

You know i've put lots of spins through Bruce and WOZ Ruby Slipper and i think the latter is much higher v unless it's just me, yeah Bruce can eat you alive but when it's on it's on

If that kind of stake is within your comfort zone then great, even though the multiplier isn't that great, sorry to mention that. I did times 280 today with a minimal risk of £0.25 per spin (strictly low rolling on an AWP).

I don't know your disposal income level and won't ask but if that sum per spin is pennies then well done but if this was a push then I would in my mind say this was a push to an outer boundary and one that would need dialing down.

I do like to hear of success stories but I am always mindful of the crash and burn.

And why would I post this? Perhaps if you don't know the answer then you won't ever understand the question.

If that kind of stake is within your comfort zone then great, even though the multiplier isn't that great, sorry to mention that. I did times 280 today with a minimal risk of £0.25 per spin (strictly low rolling on an AWP).

I don't know your disposal income level and won't ask but if that sum per spin is pennies then well done but if this was a push then I would in my mind say this was a push to an outer boundary and one that would need dialing down.

I do like to hear of success stories but I am always mindful of the crash and burn.

And why would I post this? Perhaps if you don't know the answer then you won't ever understand the question.
Oh i get what your saying 100% Andy

This vid was posted purely for the stake not the multiplier i've hit bigger i normally play £1-3 a spin depending on things the fact that i posted this should tell you i don't play this high ever once i've done this

I lost my job a few months ago and over the last month and half i'm up quite a nice chunk i deposited £100 in and was up already if you see so i took a risk with a stop loss and got lucky and hit this after around 20 spins i'm a risk taker at times but not with my money and that is where people end up getting in the sh1t

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back