Breaking News on David Carruthers and Pitbull Poker! APCW Perspectives 2 October 2009

Auditor

Dormant account
We have two major breaking news stories in online gambling! The first is that former BetOnSports CEO David Carruthers has withdrawn his guilty plea in Missouri. And the second is the closing of Pitbull Poker, with rumors of criminal activity and arrests in Costa Rica! Those stories and other industry news!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have two major breaking news stories in online gambling! The first is that former BetOnSports CEO David Carruthers has withdrawn his guilty plea in Missouri. And the second is the closing of Pitbull Poker, with rumors of criminal activity and arrests in Costa Rica! Those stories and other industry news!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
If they were busted,I would think the site would have been shut down,it is still up and running,could you elaborate on what you know,please,these people have scammed me for alot

Hi everyone...

I'm so sorry or everyone victimized by these guys. Yeat another cry for regulation of our industry.

As I said in the video, there are lots of stories from various sources all over the web. Yesterday much was speculation, but today it looks like things are being confirmed by folks at the 2+2 Forums and other poker sites.

It's also quite possible that the owners could be arrested and still have a website up and running on a server somewhere. Here are some of the most recent news stories out there now:

Again, I really hate to see players being victimized by this. There was also an interview with a professional poker player who was sponsored by these guys. I can try to find it if anyone is interested. That player lost well over $100,000 in his account... and he was not alone. As Pitbull was a stand-alone, proprietary software I am not sure what resources are available for us to pursue... especially if these guys are actually in custody in Costa Rica..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back