New Slot Announcement Break Da Bank Again Respin (MG, Gameburger Studios)

View attachment 112356

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Got this in my news feed. Scheduled for release on 21 August.
The classic Break Da Bank Again gets the addition of the respin feature (like in Book of Oz) where you can respin any reel at a cost.

Can only image what it would cost to do a respin for a missing blue gem!! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

View attachment 112356

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Got this in my news feed. Scheduled for release on 21 August.
The classic Break Da Bank Again gets the addition of the respin feature (like in Book of Oz) where you can respin any reel at a cost.

I hope they have also upped the RTP from the 95.43% the old one had.
Yeah, saw this. The imagination of the developers knows no boundaries.

I had the blue gems once in a normal spin but had the bank notes twice in the free spins, once combined with a wild, think it paid like €3750.00 and I was thinking it was €375.00...Some years ago though...
Never really play this slot anymore, because it is so slow and clunky and FS are a disaster 95% of the time.

There are several games I've come across with the respin feature and if I recall correctly, most are Microgaming.

I tried the respin feature a couple of times on Book of Oz at 2.50 quid (101 Thai Baht) a pop getting big fat donuts each time with the reel landing in the same position.

Needless to say, I quit the game right after that and felt like smashing my computer :mad::axeman2:

Makes you wonder what the percentage of those respins are successful. Of course, mine was to get another book for the bonus round.

There are several games I've come across with the respin feature and if I recall correctly, most are Microgaming.

I tried the respin feature a couple of times on Book of Oz at 2.50 quid (101 Thai Baht) a pop getting big fat donuts each time with the reel landing in the same position.

Needless to say, I quit the game right after that and felt like smashing my computer :mad::axeman2:

Makes you wonder what the percentage of those respins are successful. Of course, mine was to get another book for the bonus round.

Digimedia has the respin contribution on WR at 10%, that says a lot.
It is obviously dangerous but also fun and exciting. Can be used to increase or lower the volatility.

There is a learning curve. Each respin has different RTP. But it pretty much guarantees long play time if you can control yourself.

Digimedia has the respin contribution on WR at 10%, that says a lot.
It is obviously dangerous but also fun and exciting. Can be used to increase or lower the volatility.

There is a learning curve. Each respin has different RTP. But it pretty much guarantees long play time if you can control yourself.

In some circumstances, I'm sure it comes in handy being worth the gamble. I thought it was it just didn't hit. On the other side of that coin, I've seen the option of "feature buys", Push Gaming comes to mind with Fat Santa and Fat Rabbit being about $65 USD.

I don't see trying that out myself as I normally don't get anything on features with Push no matter what my stake was. They are tighter than a cow's butt in fly season. :eek2:

I play low stakes, and have often got the bonus to drop in on Oz with the respin. But it’s playing the odds - no point trying more than a couple of times when the next proper spin could drop the books in for a fraction of the price.

Although I haven't made a spin on it yet, I can tell you two things about it based on the other ones like it:

1. Be very careful with the respin cost. It can clean your balance in a few spins.

2. Each respin has a different RTP, most very low, some maybe even lower than 90%. The 96.58% stated is only true for one or two respins (from the thousands possible respin combinations). Or in other words the 96.58% is only true for the best strategy (probably the most expensive respin).

You can try it yourselves with a very cheap respin, like this one on 2nd reel for 0.02

Very few possible combinations, should reach TRTP (for that particular respin) soon enough. 2000 respins maybe, or 5000 to be sure.
Try it at VS and see what MyRTP will tell you. I can guarantee it wont be anywhere close to 96.58%, probably more close to 92%.
It makes sense if you think about it.

I am not interested in respins, but I did notice one improvement: if you get 3 scatters in FS, you get full retrigger (15 spins, not just 3 as in old version).

However, I think that is shame that scatters have no pay (3 of them ), and no pay for 2 scatters in FS so it can quite often lead (like in old version) to 0.00 win in free spins...

I am not interested in respins, but I did notice one improvement: if you get 3 scatters in FS, you get full retrigger (15 spins, not just 3 as in old version).

However, I think that is shame that scatters have no pay (3 of them ), and no pay for 2 scatters in FS so it can quite often lead (like in old version) to 0.00 win in free spins...

I don't think so. For the 0.00 wins I mean. I have been testing this a lot, many hours and more than 100 bonus rounds. Most of them paid 10x - 20x and not even one paid 0.00. But yes, like 95% of the results are 10x - 20x

Last edited:
Although I haven't made a spin on it yet, I can tell you two things about it based on the other ones like it:

1. Be very careful with the respin cost. It can clean your balance in a few spins.

2. Each respin has a different RTP, most very low, some maybe even lower than 90%. The 96.58% stated is only true for one or two respins (from the thousands possible respin combinations). Or in other words the 96.58% is only true for the best strategy (probably the most expensive respin).

You can try it yourselves with a very cheap respin, like this one on 2nd reel for 0.02

View attachment 113057

Very few possible combinations, should reach TRTP (for that particular respin) soon enough. 2000 respins maybe, or 5000 to be sure.
Try it at VS and see what MyRTP will tell you. I can guarantee it wont be anywhere close to 96.58%, probably more close to 92%.
It makes sense if you think about it.

I'm a bit late to the party here, but maybe this is due to rounding? Assuming the cost rounds up to the nearest cent, that could be a pretty steep rounding error when the spin itself is a few cents.

I haven't played microgaming in a few years but my assumption was that it just took the average result of the spin and multiplied it by the target RTP. It would be a bit deceptive and unfortunate if it worked differently from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back