New Slot Announcement Bork Is Back!!

Yippee, another butchered slot machine. The old Børk had Wilds on reels 2-4 in the base game and didn’t tease you if the Wild would do nothing for you. I guess the stacked symbols may allow for bigger pays but I don’t like this update. I’ll still play it a bit to give it a fair shot.

I won $50 profit thanks to Børk. You see, I played through $100 of fake funds and got zero bonuses. This new Børk game is an absolute balance eater and an insult to the original game. Instead of making a deposit at Video Slots, I made one at PlayOLG and doubled my $50 after playing IGT machines such as Goldify, Cleopatra Plus and a generous Coyote Moon and cashed out $104.

I like many Thunderkick games but this is a misfire.

No idea why they pulled this game to begin with...Used to love it.

Don't understand why they have added "Hack & Slash" at the end though...it seems to be the exact same game with no changes.

Either way, I'm glad to see it back.

eFfmdb3.jpg

No idea why they pulled this game to begin with...Used to love it.

Don't understand why they have added "Hack & Slash" at the end though...it seems to be the exact same game with no changes.

Either way, I'm glad to see it back.

eFfmdb3.jpg

It actually isn’t. Only reel 3 now has a stacked Wild in the base game and it’s possible to get full screens of symbols now. Wilds do appear in reels 2-4 in the bonus but less frequently than in the original.

It actually isn’t. Only reel 3 now has a stacked Wild in the base game and it’s possible to get full screens of symbols now. Wilds do appear in reels 2-4 in the bonus but less frequently than in the original.
In the last one you could get reel 2, 3 & 4 Borks in the base game couldn't you?

Also, I feel I may be mistaken then...but I thought you could get a fullscreen in the freespins on the last Bork? As all the symbols were stacked.

So if the wilds appear less frequenty on reels 2-4 in the freespins and you can now only get Bork in reel 3 in the base game, then I understand where the "Hack & Slash" comes from then.

Seems like a downgrade to me.

Edit: After checking, it appears the symbols weren't stacked in the original...could have swore they were.

Last edited:
In the last one you could get reel 2, 3 & 4 Borks in the base game couldn't you?

Also, I feel I may be mistaken then...but I thought you could get a fullscreen in the freespins on the last Bork? As all the symbols were stacked.

So if the wilds appear less frequenty on reels 2-4 in the freespins and you can now only get Bork in reel 3 in the base game, then I understand where the "Hack & Slash" comes from then.

Seems like a downgrade to me.

Edit: After checking, it appears the symbols weren't stacked in the original...could have swore they were.

Yes, you could get Wilds on 2-4 in the base game and bonus. I guess full-screens are the trade off for the removal of wilds in reels 2 and 4.

Also couldn’t hit the bonus during my test.

It’s a downgrade to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back