Book Of Ra Deluxe 6

Novomatic desperate for ideas or is there something magical about adding a 6 real?
It's been out ages?
I've had some good hits but you only get anything through the bonus, and I mean anything. I've done 100 auto spins in the past @ £1 on a £100 deposit, and ended up under £4. Almost every win is 0.25x and in the bonus Q seems about the best as it does, quite often give 6 of them, 10's are probably worst. It's probably as high variance as Book of Maya or Garden of Riches.

It's been out ages?
I've had some good hits but you only get anything through the bonus, and I mean anything. I've done 100 auto spins in the past @ £1 on a £100 deposit, and ended up under £4. Almost every win is 0.25x and in the bonus Q seems about the best as it does, quite often give 6 of them, 10's are probably worst. It's probably as high variance as Book of Maya or Garden of Riches.
I have only seen it today says its new at Videoslots, I span a few times realised they only paying 5 lines and the 6th is an extra so buggered off

I don't think it's worth playing this slot because you only benefit from the extra bet if you get a 6 of a kind and all the others wins are paid at half of what your betting on the 5 reel version, Like say you bet 60p a spin on the 6 reel version all pays except 6 of kinds is paid at if you was playing the 5 reel version betting 30p.

Lucky lady's charm 6 on the other hand seems better because in the bonus all wins in the bonus is x 6 instead of the x 3 which you get on the 5 reel slot.

I don't think it's worth playing this slot because you only benefit from the extra bet if you get a 6 of a kind and all the others wins are paid at half of what your betting on the 5 reel version, Like say you bet 60p a spin on the 6 reel version all pays except 6 of kinds is paid at if you was playing the 5 reel version betting 30p.

Lucky lady's charm 6 on the other hand seems better because in the bonus all wins in the bonus is x 6 instead of the x 3 which you get on the 5 reel slot.

Where have you been play Lady 6 in the UK please? I haven't seen it live anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back