Book Of Dead issue Videoslots

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
Was playing BOD at Videoslots in the early hours of this morning when Play n Go went down.

Was in the middle of the bonus round. (10p stake and it had picked the King) It had given me 2 retriggers, so I was on spin 15 with 15 left to go (plus any possible retriggers).

It was playing well and I had 1 full screen of Kings, 2 x 4 kings and 4 x 3 kings, plus other small wins.

The bonus win was over £25, with the 15 spins left.

Went on chat and they said my game will be restored when Play n Go are back up.

It never reinstated the bonus game, so went on chat again and they sad they will contact the provider to reset the bonus round and would email me once done.

Woke up this morning to this email.

Well pissed off. Given me my 10p stake back and £5 worth of free spins.

Today at 10:42
Hi Gary,

I am contacting you regarding your latest issue with Book of dead.
The game provider has now closed the round and unfortunately could they not reinstate the bonus round.
We have however refunded the placed bet and added 50 free spins to Book of Dead as a gesture of good will.
Please clear your cookies+cache 'from the beginning of time' and start the game so should you be able to continue playing.

If you have any further questions about this or anything else regarding our site don't hesitate to contact us again.
Have a great day.

Best regards,

Glenn G
Customer Support
Videoslots.com

Not sure why it says latest issue. It's the only issue I have ever had on any game.

Yes if you're lucky Dan might give you some more adequate compensation, although Playngo seems to be at fault.

Wouldn't get my hopes up too high for this.
About one and half year ago I had a similar issue on Cloud Quest and got compensated next to nothing (EUR 4,28 for a missed bonus feature) in a case where Playngo had admitted that my EUR2 bonus had not triggered properly.
Dont want to derail your thread too much, I had almost forgotten about this.

Hope for you this gets resolved to your satisfaction.

So you lost £25 that you had already won, and the response if here's a fivers worth of spins, that you might not win a penny from. I would pm Dan a link to this thread.

Yes I had £25 in my balance when the feature started and was watching the feature win grow and was chuffed as it went past £25 as I knew I had a collect of at least £50 after depositing 2x £10.

I,m only a low roller so to hit 250x with 15 spins left is a great result, well it was until it disappeared.

Could not screen shot anything, as the whole game window went off.

Have sent a Pm to Dan and he is going to look into it.

Can't be right that a provider can just do nothing if a game goes wrong.

I know it's a relatively small amount of money, to most (which is maybe why they can't be arsed) But what if it had been a bigger amount, can providers just say tough, it went wrong, here's your stake back?.

Play N go should sort this out and ideally I would like to finish playing my bonus round.

Last edited:
Jeez. Bleeding BOD.

Carried on playing it today.

Had just over £30 with my race winnings (£6 added)

3rd feature it picked a 10, but gave me 5 explorers (£50)

Popped up a new reward of 30 spins, carried on playing and it popped up 15 spins won.

So after playing for a while and balance went down to £65ish

I went to my profile and hit the 30 free spins. Game opened and I played. was only when I saw my balance was £40 I realised I was playing £2 a game instead of 10p.

Closed the game, re-opened it and it and it started with the 50 free spins that I was given for the loss of bonus (paid £2.15)
Then went into the 15 or 30 spins, cant remember

I was not going to play them until an outcome.

Id just play them - had a similar thing at Trada, I dont thibk Videoslots are going to be bothered either way about you winning the extra

Just to complete this thread.

Dan contacted the provider and they said the bonus round failed during play, so no data was retrievable. so reinstated my 10p stake.

I guess that's it.

Just to complete this thread.

Dan contacted the provider and they said the bonus round failed during play, so no data was retrievable. so reinstated my 10p stake.

I guess that's it.

That's sad. They could at least have given you those 25 you already had won. They know you can't be lying about it since if the provider still have had the data they could have controlled it.
I know they have it in their rules that things like that can happen but still...

I would of thought they held the data somewhere. Either up until it crashed or could even play the bonus out on their server.

From the many threads i've read on here the amount your win is decided as soon as you hit the start button (including any free spins).

So even though I was playing the feature, the result was already known from the start. Really can't understand how all data can just disappear. Maybe Trance Monkey can explain?.

Would like to thank Dan though for doing what he could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back