Bonus rounds

is it just me or do bonus rounds take absolutely ages to trigger these days and when you do get Them they pay pea nuts sorry to moan I’m just starting to get really bored of slots maybe time for a break
That's to encourage you to buy features on bonus buy games..

Had a few quid to kill earlier from some spins. I just went my longest amount of spins on bod at 2-5p/1line ive ever experienced on that game when on 1 line.
It put in the riche wild symbol and didnt give a single win apart from the initial trigger :D

Possibly time for a break yeah if its annoying/boring etc

You mean something like when you run Extra Chilli all the way down with coins to trigger the feature (one other 8 spin feature had gone for 9x), actually win the gamble to 12 spins, collect and it gives you the following...

upload_2019-1-29_22-57-37.png

Yeah, I kinda get what you mean. Good value for 1000 spins.

is it just me or do bonus rounds take absolutely ages to trigger these days and when you do get Them they pay pea nuts sorry to moan I’m just starting to get really bored of slots maybe time for a break

Yep a few years ago I once had the same thing happen to me twice...played NetEnt, Microgaming, WMS, Novomatic you name it both times I had gotten over 100 bonuses on all these different providers and I didn't even see x100 on any of them, The Dark Knight was a right bitch, I hammered thousands of spins and hunderds of free spins round..none were ever north of x100.

It depends on what games you are playing...

Generally speaking, bonus features that take longer to trigger SHOULD have bigger win potential than those that trigger much more frequently.
Of course, "potential" is not the same as "a guaranteed big win"
You can't have everything... unfortunately! :rolleyes:

KK

They've been alright to me. Got like 5 triggers in ~20 spins from Uncharted Waters a couple of weeks ago. But yeah, they did pay peanuts.

I have found IGT’s Garden Party to be very difficult to trigger a bonus in. So many times I get two gnomes but not the third.

I can understand games such as Dragon’s Temple being difficult to bonus due to a guaranteed big win but these other games shouldn’t be emulating this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back