New Slot Announcement Bonanza now available for U.S. players

Big Time Gaming

Dormant account
Any members from the U.S. might be overjoyed as today is the first time they can play Bonanza, in fact, the first time they can play any Megaways™ game for real. We launched Bonanza in the state of New Jersey on Golden Nugget.

Compliance and certification have taken an age, in digital terms but we are now in a position where we can start to deliver our entire back-catalog over the coming months, years!

If you are from NJ and you choose to give Bonanza a spin - we wish you the best of luck!

Might /mʌɪt/ (modal verb)
Past of May
An expression of possibility
"might I just ask one question?"
So like Bonanza 'might' have an unlimited multiplier?

Thankyou for the dictionary definition, you are the beacon of helpfulness round here

Might /mʌɪt/ (modal verb)
Past of May
An expression of possibility
"might I just ask one question?"

Dont listen to Goatwack, he is just grumpy!

I have some questions, im dying to get answers to!

1. Do you plan to release any more slots featuring waterwheels?
2. Is the waterwheel moving even when i the slot is closed, or does it work like a refrigerator-lamp?
3. How much water passes through the wheel in one hour?
4. Does playing the slot in demo mode have any impact on the waterwheel?
5. I swear the wheel starts moving faster if you watch it for just an hour, but my friends say no, who is right?

Theres like a ton more things i want to know, but i think this is a good start!

Yes as we've just signed up Kevin Costners Hollywood Flop, "Water World" and we're going to punctuate it with water wheels throughout!

2. Is the waterwheel moving even when i the slot is closed, or does it work like a refrigerator-lamp?

It does but sometimes Mt Cashmore dries up and the water ceases to turn the wheel, this happens about once a decade, other than that it just keeps turning and with very little maintenance. It actually drives a small turbine generator that powers the lights in the shack, a C.B. Radio, the lift system and a kettle for the occasional brew. When the power is out there's a box of flares under the built-in bench seating in the Shack, however, these should only be used in an absolute emergency as they can really piss off Greg, especially in the nighttime.

Depends on the time of year as the flow rate can vary for example in spring, with the great Purple Mountain thaw, it might be as much as 200 gallons per hour. However, towards the end of summer, this can fall as low as 20 gallons per hour. The picture attached was taken at the start of spring, in the early evening, as you can see, Purple Mountain is still somewhat still snow-capped.

BonanzaWaterTableExplained.png

No, it's the same water wheel in demo play as it is in real play!
(Did you really need to ask that one?)

5. I swear the wheel starts moving faster if you watch it for just an hour, but my friends say no, who is right?

Again this may be true, it depends on the time of year and the weather, it could be raining heavily above Purple Mountain, or equally, the Spring sun could be melting the snow which would inevitably speed up the wheel between dawn and say, mid-afternoon.

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Yes as we've just signed up Kevin Costners Hollywood Flop, "Water World" and we're going to punctuate it with water wheels throughout!

It does but sometimes Mt Cashmore dries up and the water ceases to turn the wheel, this happens about once a decade, other than that it just keeps turning and with very little maintenance. It actually drives and small turbine generator that powers the lights in the shack, a C.B. Radio, the lift system and a kettle for the occasional brew. When the power is out there's a box of flares under the built-in bench seating in the Shack, however, these should only be used in an absolute emergency as they can really piss off Greg, especially in the nighttime.

Depends on the time of year as the flow rate can vary for example in spring, with the great Purple Mountain thaw, it might be as much as 200 gallons per hour. However, towards the end of summer, this can fall as low as 20 gallons per hour. The picture attached was taken at the start of spring, in the early evening, as you can see, Purple Mountain is still somewhat still snow-capped.

View attachment 113433

No, it's the same water wheel in demo play as it is in real play!
(Did you really need to ask that one?)

Again this may be true, it depends on the time of year and the weather, it could be raining heavily above Purple Mountain, or equally, the Spring sun could be melting the snow which would inevitably speed up the wheel between dawn and say, mid-afternoon.

Thanks for the interest!

Ive seen people say you just come around and use the forum to advertise your slots, but this reply has redeemed you from all possible wrongdoing.
Welcome to the Tier-list! :thumbsup:

height.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back