bogus free bankroll for titan poker

biramboy

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.cas
hey everyone i recently heard about these sites offering free bankrolls to get people interested in there sites i come across a website www.crapmeister.com
they offer $75 free to use on the titan poker network all ya have to do is not had a poker account with titan and send personal information to them so i followed the instructions and downloaded the titan software registered a full account and entered eatme in the bonus code section and i waited a few days i recieved a email from crapmeister saying the funds have been aproved and will be in my poker account within 3 days its 2 weeks now since registering there i never recieved anymore information from crapmeister and since registering i was informed by some friends they never heard of this site and recommended punkmeister or crapbonuses
so i registered with crapbonuses and passed there quiz and i asked the online chat about this bonus for titan they said not avalable because i already have a titan account and can not registere another so now this titan account cant recieve the free bankrolls because i have already applied what i believe to be a bogus code which prevents me from applying any others

so if you wish to get a free bankroll i recommend punkmeister or crapbonuses dont recommend crapmeister atall

Last edited by a moderator:
i see what you mean about collecting information i recieved 5 phonecalls in past 24 hours from online marketing companys they reacon i applied for there services but the only place that had my info was dolcepoker and titan looks like a new ph number coming up soon

beware of the dolcepoker i am sure titan is ok i never seen many complaints about them

i see what you mean about collecting information i recieved 5 phonecalls in past 24 hours from online marketing companys they reacon i applied for there services but the only place that had my info was dolcepoker and titan looks like a new ph number coming up soon

beware of the dolcepoker i am sure titan is ok i never seen many complaints about them

I sure hope you didn't have to send a drivers license or anything of that sort to them.

exactly

Any half decent site that is "legit" and offers such "free" money wouldnt have a forum that noone has posted since november 2007 ..avoid this like the plague this site...

titan agrees

i contacted titan support over this and they are telling me the dolcep is a valid bankroll site

but almost 3 weeks now and no reply from either titan or dolcep via email its as if my email address has been blocked or somthing

i really dont think this dolcep is valid atall i never heard a single posotive comment and never heard of a person who actualy did recieve there bonus

i contacted titan support over this and they are telling me the dolcep is a valid bankroll site

but almost 3 weeks now and no reply from either titan or dolcep via email its as if my email address has been blocked or somthing

i really dont think this dolcep is valid atall i never heard a single posotive comment and never heard of a person who actualy did recieve there bonus

Well, Titan were looking like the innocent bystander, but by saying they have approved dolcep they have put their asses on the line (as they say over the pond). IF this is a valid deal, why oh WHY have you not received the promised free bankroll from this "valid offer":confused:

Why oh DOUBLE why have you suddenly started to receive all those "marketing calls" since offering up your personal info to claim this offer?

If Titan is legit, they have a funny way of showing it:confused:

same problem

stick clear away from this site i got recommended to this site from a friend who told me about the free bankroll and he was refered by someone else my friend never recieved his bankroll and either did the guy who refered him they say it can take up to a week to process

its been like 7 weeks for me titan says its a valid bankroll site but i have yet heard from anyone who has recieved one i think whats going on here is its a way to trap people into registering on titan and not been able to obtain any bankrolls and deposit funds instead

i was told these places only give bankrolls to players who are very good players because they know if you win from yout no deposit bonus the people you win from will need to deposit funds if you wipe them

titan just emailed me again and said dolcep sais they are paying it in 3 weeks haha its been 3 weeks now whats another 3 weeks as they only deposit once every 3 weeks and they only select a certain number to recieve the deposit so if ya miss this one its another 3 weeks wait again lol

i asked titan to delete the account as i give up

i know its not titans fault here they pay these companys to get new players for them but surly if they want new players why make them wait 3 weeks or longer they are probably backing on us making our own deposits while waiting for the 3 weeks then they probably say bonus refused as you already have a deposit on your account

dont believe a word from dolcepoker

This is a warning please take note----------------------------------------------------------------------
dolcepoker will ask for personal information in order to create an account with them and after the account is created you will be told your titan account will be credited with $75 in 2 to 3 days but after a week passes you will recieve another email stating account cannot be created and they require more information showing full residential address

On there first email they say to block sensative data like licence number and address all we need to see is your name and date of birth

This is to make you think oh they must be genuine they dont want personal data

Then a weeks time you will recieve another email stating due to the high level of recent fraudulant accounts been created to get extra bonus money we now require you to resend the photograph identification showing full residential address

I did this but refused to send full document after reading this article i said im not sending my personal information and today i recieved email accoiunt closed

I noticed biramboy mention marketing calls i to have had a few calls from forigen countries asking me if im interested in making money

Seems weird im getting exact the same marketing calls as the other guy and i only registered to the dolcepoker and no one else has this number as its a new service only a few weeks

Register with crapmeister!!
Not the dolcepoker.
Problem is if you register with dolcep and put there activation code into your new titan account and realise its a scam you cant then add another code to your account and cannot register a new one.

3 more weeks again

wow finaly dolcepoker emailed me and said we will grant you the bonus in 3 weeks haha

they must think people are stupid
but if they do pay the bonus i will make them wait 2 months before i click resolved on this thread

titan is a scammer

I Totaly agree with Biramboy here??

I am sure this is titan as well as dolcepoker
You may know several online poker sites have recently bitten the dust due to the economy taking a sudden dive and these companys that still remain in action are doing anything they can do to keep in action???????????????????????????????????????????????many will close accounts and say suspicious activity noticed and will keep the funds and others will make promises of bonuses which seem too good to be true>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i waited 2 months for a bonus from this dolcep site with the same problems as biram bit i decided to make a deposit and within 3 hours of making my deposit i did recieve a email from dolcep stating the bonus was scheduled to be paid within 24 hours has been refused now because i have already got a current deposit on my titan account>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

seems pretty suspicious that only i wait 2 months for a bonus but never hear a thing then i deposit and dolcep said they tried to deposit the bonus and was unsecessfull because of a current account ballance and the bonus can only be paid into a new account which has yet to have any balance

i quickly spent my funds on the $5.00 room and closed it right after this

Brkshields and Biramboy are using the same computer.

Whacked out multiple personality disorder? Too whacky for this place. Bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back